HOFNER VERITHIN 1957

Posted by PAUL HAYES on Tue, 06/10/03 - 05:16:24.

I HAVE A HOFNER 1957 VERITHIN (CHERRY COLOURED)IN GOOD CONDITION WITH ORIGINAL BIGSBY TREMOLO UNIT (OR WHAMMY IF U PREFER!)& ORIGINAL NECK. I SUSPECT THE ELECTRICS NEED AN OVERHAUL BUT IT'S IN FULL WORKING ORDER. I PAID £600 FOR IT IN 1989 (BECAUSE IT HAD £600'S WORTH OF STAGE COOL, REGARDLESS OF ACTUAL VALUE). I WOULD BE INTERESETED IN A VALUATION THOUGH I WOULD HOPE NEVER TO BE TEMPTED TO SELL - BUT YOU NEVER KNOW.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: HOFNER VERITHIN 1957

Hi. I have a 1962 Hofner Verithin, and I just wonder if you got any folloe-ups on your guitar? I had an expert look at mine, and he estemated the value ov it to be around 35.000Kr, or about 7.000 dollars, if I found the right collector. I'll never sell mine, i got it from my grandfather. However, it's nice to know how much it's worth, isn't it? :)

-Tommy-

Re: HOFNER VERITHIN 1957

As far as I know, there is no such thing as a Hofner Verithin 1957. The earliest are from about 1960.

As to the value, I can't imagine anyone paying $ 7000 for a 1962 Verithin. I'd say about $ 1000, give are take a few hunderd.

: Hi. I have a 1962 Hofner Verithin, and I just wonder if you got any folloe-ups on your guitar? I had an expert look at mine, and he estemated the value ov it to be around 35.000Kr, or about 7.000 dollars, if I found the right collector. I'll never sell mine, i got it from my grandfather. However, it's nice to know how much it's worth, isn't it? :)

: -Tommy-

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.