yamaha guitars

Posted by haroldclark on Mon, 05/10/04 - 22:19:30.
In Reply to Guitar Hangar

I would like to know about a yamaha guitar#FG375-s. any information will be appreciated/

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: yamaha guitars

: I would like to know about a yamaha guitar#FG375-s. any information will be appreciated/

I have one and considering selling it as I am buying a new Martin. This guitar sounds really great. I think it best suited for rhythm and minor lead playing and kicks a taylor in the ass as far as bottom end. This guitar was made in the late 1970's and is a joy to play. I bought mine on Ebay and the setup sucked. I took it my guy and now it is correct and ready.
: .

Re: yamaha guitars

Do you still have the Yamaha FG375 for sale and if so do you have any pictures of the guitar. May I ask what you want for the guitar and what condition is it in. Where are you located. I am in Toronto Ontario Canada.

Thanks very much.

Bill Kemp

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2019 , All Rights Reserved.

Affiliate Notice: As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.