Hondo Electric Wiring Diagram

Posted by Marcus on Wed, 10/16/02 - 19:20:48.

As feeble as this may seem, i still must try. ANYONE OUT THERE that would have access or have an idea how to re-wire a Honda "Gibson" look-alike. It has four knowbs and one toggle switch towards the neck. I cannot find one serial nu,ber and I would really like to get this thing to work again LOL TY For any help i may recieve on this issue. Marcus

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: Hondo Electric Wiring Diagram

I hapen to be replacing the wireing on a "Hondo II", is that what you have? If so, don't follow the original diagram anyway, it never worked perfectly (unless mine was messed up by someone). Just find another diagram for one with similar pickups.

: As feeble as this may seem, i still must try. ANYONE OUT THERE that would have access or have an idea how to re-wire a Honda "Gibson" look-alike. It has four knowbs and one toggle switch towards the neck. I cannot find one serial nu,ber and I would really like to get this thing to work again LOL TY For any help i may recieve on this issue. Marcus

i got a hondo 2 guitar
ive been tryner find some1 else with 1

:
ive got a hondo II do you know the wiring diagram for one i have a few wires snapped and cannt figure out where they go, thanks joey

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.