need wiring diagrams

Advertisement
Posted by Thomas Lyons on Sat, 12/06/03 - 15:10:23.

need wiring diagrams fore a standerd i dont think they make the guitar any more the epiphone telecaster.and i need a wiring diagram for an old greco holo body the greco has two volume two tone pots and two single coil pick ups one at neck and one at bridge thier two wires to each pick up it has two three way les pal style switches one acts as some kind of phasing.and on the tele the pickups are three wire one wite one red and a ground and the switch is one of those with the spring in it and four sordering terminals on the side of the switch for your wiring.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

washburn D46SCE doesn't work with lxr cable

I don't think the low z output was ever wired correctly from the factory. I always used 1/4'' jack, although it has both. I need wiring diagram for it. They jumped the wires from the 1/4'' output to the low z output. Pins 1 & 3 were tied in together from the ground shield. Pin 1 was jump from white wire hot on 1/4''jack.

wiring diagrams, go to these sites if you need them

Hello everyone

if you need wiring diagrams.

go to www.guitarelectronics.com or www.seymourduncan.com

wiring diagram

I have a washburn wt-4v that the tone control doesn't change the tone. On inspection, i found the capacitor on the tone cont. post was not attached at the other end. Can you send me a schematic? Thanks alot, stan

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2014 , All Rights Reserved.