maton bass guitars

Posted by george knowles on Wed, 12/06/00 - 21:23:03.
In Reply to Haworth Guitars

do they still make them? i've got an early model "mark 1v " bass. bought it in australia around 1980. what would it be worth today?

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

vALUE OG 1992 Maton JB 4 string

Hi , Was wondering what might the value of my JB 4 Maton handcrafted bass guitar.
I bought in Brisbane. 88/100% condition.Certificate still with me.
Would appreciate

AT
SINGAPORE

Re: maton bass guitars

this link has all the info on maton basses.
http://www.maton.com.au/resultlist.asp?modelcode=&modelname=&category=Electric+Bass&bodytop=-&bodytype=-&shape=-&yearofmanu=&submitButtonName2.x=24&submitButtonName2.y=11

: do they still make them? i've got an early model "mark 1v " bass. bought it in australia around 1980. what would it be worth today?
Ive got a maton accoustic bass (make unknown) brought second hand circa 1980. Have you seen them? What are they worth?

I have a 1973 maton bass guitar(model unknown). One of only 75 made. And can't find any information about how much it's worth. U guys got any idea?

: I have a 1973 maton bass guitar(model unknown). One of only 75 made. And can't find any information about how much it's worth. U guys got anyon seen one for about 4000 on the net i have 57 maton can not get imfor too

Contact these guys www.haworthguitars.com.au they are experts in Maton guitars and basses.
email haworthguitars@haworthguitars.com.au

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2019 , All Rights Reserved.

Affiliate Notice: As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.