second hand power amplifires , audio mixers and loudspeakers

Posted by John Okumu on Thu, 06/14/01 - 08:16:22.
In Reply to Used Gear By Mail

I would like to aquire second hand power amplifiers , audio mixers and loudspeakers for use in public performance disco .
I am therefore requesting you to provide me with the detials of the above equipments so as to enable me purchase them.I shasll be gratefull if this request is put under due considration.
Thank you
Yours Faithfuly
John Okumu

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Amplifire for home use only

I'm looking for a home amplifire for my onkyo 200 watt receiver, just wondering if any body had anything that would interest me.

Thank you, Jeffrey sorensen

Re: Amplifire for home use only

: I'm looking for a stero amplifire for my panasonic video cd player. I have assembled the surround sound decoder.The watt. of amp. must be 200+200

: Thank you,

prakash karkhanis
:
:

Re: Amplifire for home use only

: I'm looking for a home amplifire for my onkyo 200 watt receiver, just wondering if any body had anything that would interest me, and speakers.

: Thank you, Jeffrey sorensen

:
:

Re: second hand mixers (Gemini)

: I would like to find out if you have any second hand gemini mixers if you do could you get beck to me

yours TIM

Re: second hand mixers (Gemini)

i would like to find out if any one has second hand numark mixers pleas
craig

Re: second hand power amplifires , audio mixers and loudspeakers

I am looking for a second hand Amp, if anyone has any please email me at pub_princess@hotmail.com i am really interested in buying one for my keyboard...i would much appriciate ppl who help me to get a second hand one....!

: I am looking for a second hand Amp, if anyone has any please email me at pub_princess@hotmail.com i am really interested in buying one for my keyboard...i would much appriciate ppl who help me to get a second hand one....!
power about 200 W

: I would like to aquire new power amplifiers , audio mixers and loudspeakers for use in public performance disco .
: I am therefore requesting you to provide me with the detials of the above equipments so as to enable me purchase them.I shasll be gratefull if this request is put under due considration.
: Thank you
: Yours Faithfuly
: John Okumu

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.