Granada Solid body Electric

Advertisement
Posted by Miranda on Mon, 01/21/08 - 20:13:49.
In Reply to Gearprice.com

I have a Granada Solid body electric guitar in witch the s/n was dated to 1967 in very good shape (a few minor dings and missing pick-guard). Still has perfect neck and awsome action so it's easy on the fingers still. Does anyone know what it might be worth???If so you can email me at tg-miranda@hotmail.com

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: Granada Solid body Electric

: I have a Granada Solid body electric guitar that I believe is a Gibson Les Paul Original Gold Top knockoff in witch the s/n was dated to 1967 in very good shape (a few minor dings and missing pick-guard). Still has perfect neck and awsome action so it's easy on the fingers still. Does anyone know what it might be worth???If so you can email me at tg-miranda@hotmail.com

Re: Granada Solid body Electric

http://www.matsumoku.org/ggboard/index.php

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2014 , All Rights Reserved.