Re: KRAMER NIGHTSWAN

Posted by Geoffrey V. Bender on Wed, 05/08/02 - 08:19:04.

I have a light blue one with white polka dots. I'm not sure if that will suit your needs or not. I've been toying with the idea of selling it, but I may hold on to it because it has a good chance of becoming a classic. What are you looking to spend on it?

: Hey Sherry,
: I know where you can get one. There is a chick in my band named P-nut who has the exact guitar! However, I don't think she is willing to part with it. Shoot me an e-mail and I will let you know!

: : I'M LOOKING TO PURCHASE A KRAMER NIGHTSWAN-BLACK WITH LIGHT BLUE POLKA DOTS. PLEASE, IF ANYONE KNOWS ANY INFORMATION PLEASE, PLEASE
: : E-MAIL ME. THANKS!
: : PEENUTBUTTER@HOTMAIL.COM

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Black Nightswan

I have one in Black, no polka dots. Gold Hardware. Appears to be entirely original, and in modestly kept shape

Re: KRAMER NIGHTSWAN

Juust curious to see if you are willing to part with the light blue nightswan if you still have it..Thanks

: I have a light blue one with white polka dots. I'm not sure if that will suit your needs or not. I've been toying with the idea of selling it, but I may hold on to it because it has a good chance of becoming a classic. What are you looking to spend on it?

:
: : Hey Sherry,
: : I know where you can get one. There is a chick in my band named P-nut who has the exact guitar! However, I don't think she is willing to part with it. Shoot me an e-mail and I will let you know!

: : : I'M LOOKING TO PURCHASE A KRAMER NIGHTSWAN-BLACK WITH LIGHT BLUE POLKA DOTS. PLEASE, IF ANYONE KNOWS ANY INFORMATION PLEASE, PLEASE
: : : E-MAIL ME. THANKS!
: : : PEENUTBUTTER@HOTMAIL.COM

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.