NEED INFO ON MY TAKAMINE J-15-E GUITAR

Posted by MAX on Tue, 10/08/02 - 22:03:46.

I inherited a takamine j-15-e guitar with hardcase...this guitar is magnificant...but don't have info on how old this is or what it is worth...even checked on the Takamine internet page...no such model listed...is this rare I have the original purchase receipt dates back to Dec/1986. This guitar smells new...Would appreciate your time on this... THANK YOU, in advance..

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Takamine Est. 1962 F-370SH Serial #78121373

Hello:

My dad purchased a Takamine 6-string many years ago from an individual, and didn't know what he had until he started playing it in public. He thought he might have something here, when people started asking if it was a Martin. Then people started to tell him about the history of the Takamine Guitar. He has asked me to look into it for him. The serial number on the guitar is #78121373. Any comments will be very helpful.

Thank you,

Tina

Re: NEED INFO ON MY TAKAMINE J-15-E GUITAR

The j-15-E was build in 1983 in japan, complete handmade! in this time they was in special-guitarshops in japan and u.s.a. only.
thats all in know (and my english is very shity, i know it, sorry)

: Ich übernahm eine Guitarre des takamine j-15-e mit hardcase..., das diese Guitarre ist, magnificant... aber nicht Info hat auf, wie alt diese ist, oder was es... sogar überprüft auf die Internet-Seite Takamine wertIST..., die keine ist, solches verzeichnetes Modell... ich hat den ursprünglichen Erwerbsempfang zurückgeht auf Dec/1986 dieses seltene ist. Diese Guitarre riecht neu... würde schätzen Ihre Zeit auf diesem..., DANKE, im Fortschritt.

Re: NEED INFO ON MY TAKAMINE J-15-E GUITAR

The j-15-E was build in 1983 in japan, complete handmade! in this time they was in special-guitarshops in japan and u.s.a. only.
thats all in know (and my english is very shity, i know it, sorry)

: Ich übernahm eine Guitarre des takamine j-15-e mit hardcase..., das diese Guitarre ist, magnificant... aber nicht Info hat auf, wie alt diese ist, oder was es... sogar überprüft auf die Internet-Seite Takamine wertIST..., die keine ist, solches verzeichnetes Modell... ich hat den ursprünglichen Erwerbsempfang zurückgeht auf Dec/1986 dieses seltene ist. Diese Guitarre riecht neu... würde schätzen Ihre Zeit auf diesem..., DANKE, im Fortschritt.

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.