Yamaha G 130 A l969?
Came across a Yamaha acoustic guitar serial number either 9707 or 9207 (hard to read it on the foil label). Model is 69 G 130 A.
Has a neck that's about 2-1/2" wide and 3-1/2" across. 14" wide body and 39-1/2" tall. Can anyone tell me about it? value? Supposed to be a first edition. Want to start taking guitar lessons and traded a ring for this guitar. The gal I got it from bought it new. We can't find any information on it anywhere?
- Re: k.t. oslin
- Re: yairi 'cbs-masterworks' classical ca. 1971??
- What is it? Grceo? Goya? 1970.
- 1967 Kiso Suzuki Classical Guitar
- Cambio la tablatura de tres notas para decir te quiero por otras
- Question about Goya/Levin Classic 11 with
- Goya G-17
- Re: Gibson Les Paul Firebrand
- Re: DeArmond Serial Number info
- Re: Alvarez bicentennial model?