Info please on Takamine G126

Posted by Sharon on Tue, 09/07/04 - 19:50:56.

I have this guitar, in lovely shape. Can anyone tell me about the year it was made, approx value then and now? Haven't seen many of these models around. Many thanks.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: Info please on Takamine G126

My sister owns a G126 and it was bought in or around 1987. Not sure of value...

: I have this guitar, in lovely shape. Can anyone tell me about the year it was made, approx value then and now? Haven't seen many of these models around. Many thanks.

I have this guitar. It was purchased for me in 1984 for $350.00 Canadian. I still have it and the back bridge needs to be replaced. I continue to play it although it loses its tune quite easily most likely because it needs the repairs done.

please can you tell me where can I buy a bridge for my takamine g126?.

I have/play one I was given by my wife in '80 or '81 and plays/sounds excellent, and harmonics resonate very clear.

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.