why is Yamaha fg 435 so hard to find?

Posted by karen yetter on Sat, 10/02/04 - 14:10:57.

It's not so much the value (though I wouldn't mind knowing).
I'd really like to know why is it so hard to find information about the FG435. Is this a good or bad thing?
thanks

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: why is Yamaha fg 435 so hard to find?

: It's not so much the value (though I wouldn't mind knowing).
: I'd really like to know why is it so hard to find information about the FG435. Is this a good or bad thing?
: thanks

Yamaha just doesn't have alot of info out there. It seems that only the boutique class of instruments, or more mainstream to exotic brands have access to info. Also, is it possible that your model was discontinued in 1994? - that's what the blue book says, along with a pretty good description: dreadnought style, spruce (laminated) top, round soundhole, black pickguard, agathis back/sides, nato wood neck, 20 fret bound bubinga wood fingerboard with pearl snowflake inlay, rosewood bridge with white pearl dot pins, bound peghead, 3 per side chome tuners. Colours black, marine blue, Oriental blue, tinted and tobacco brown sunburst finishes. Hope this helps.

Strat Man Dwight

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.