yamaha sa20

Posted by bill on Sat, 03/09/02 - 09:28:09.

i have a yamaha sa20 12 string electric, does anyone know anything
about this guitar?

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Yamaha SA20

1968 yamaha 12 string Bought new, never used, has been in original hard shell case for almost 50 years.
Cherry red.
Anyone looking for one?

Yamaha SA20

It's been 5 months, but any chance you still have that SA-20?

Re: Casio SA-20

Purchased this little keyboard about 1987 for my daughter and we have lost the instruction booklet if it ever had one. Can I get one?

Re: Casio SA-20

Purchased mine in 2004- for 1.50 Euro at a garage sale. The young chap who sold it to me was a nice youngen. My problem is its not really up to date. the piece of junk is worth only penny or two of american smakers. dont by it, its rather out dated and my kareoke nights are much better when the keyboard is left at home and for composers like myself there is no MIDI outlet. Surfs up from St. Louis!

yamaha sa 20

: i have a yamaha sa20 12 string electric, does anyone know anything
: about this guitar?
built from 1967 tp 1972, came in al moth green, cherry red,sunburst.cost 58000 yen back then.
chack out web site www.yamaha.co.jp
yamaha Japan site.

yamaha sa 20

: i have a yamaha sa20 12 string electric, does anyone know anything
: about this guitar?
built from 1967 tp 1972, came in al moth green, cherry red,sunburst.cost 58000 yen back then.
chack out web site www.yamaha.co.jp
yamaha Japan site.

SA-20

Anyone still here? Have an SA-20 (bought it in 1977) but I need a new case for it. Any suggestions on where or how to acquire an original case. Also any guess-estimates on the value of instrument. Great shape, plays as good as day it was bought.
thanks

Re: yamaha sa 20

: : i have a yamaha sa20 12 string electric, does anyone know anything
: : about this guitar?
: built from 1967 tp 1972, came in al moth green, cherry red,sunburst.cost 58000 yen back then.
: chack out web site www.yamaha.co.jp
: yamaha Japan site.
SM says, i have a 1966 sales brochure with SA20, SA30, SA50 and SA70......all specs and colour photos.....i own an SA30, SA70 bass and a late model SA1100....and what id give to have an SA20......GIVE ME A HOI IFN YOU WANT SOME DETAILS

I HAVE A YAMAHA SA20 12-STRING HOLLOW BODY IN VERY GOOD TO EXCELLENT CONDITION, IT WAS OWNED BUT A GUY IN THE US-NAVY WHO BOUGHT THE GUITAR OVERSEAS IN THE LATE 60'S. THIS ONE IS SILVER. IT PLAYS EXCELLENT AND SOUNDS GREAT AS WELL.
I AM LOOKING FOR THE VALUE OF THE GUITAR SINCE IT IS SO RARE.

Yamaha SA-20

Hi - just curious.. If you still have this guitar, and would like to sell it, please drop me a note - peace

I have several SA-20 12 stings for sale if you are interested.

: : : i have a yamaha sa20 12 string electric, does anyone know anything
: : : about this guitar?
: : built from 1967 tp 1972, came in al moth green, cherry red,sunburst.cost 58000 yen back then.
: : chack out web site www.yamaha.co.jp
: : yamaha Japan site.
: SM says, i have a 1966 sales brochure with SA20, SA30, SA50 and SA70......all specs and colour photos.....i own an SA30, SA70 bass and a late model SA1100....and what id give to have an SA20......GIVE ME A HOI IFN YOU WANT SOME DETAILS

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.