1978 Martin Fleeson Guitar for sale

Advertisement
Posted by Richard Jones on Sun, 06/14/09 - 16:40:47.

I have a lovely 1978 Fleeson that I'm prepared to sell. Is there any interest out there?

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

1978 Martin fleeson

Hi--Is this still for sale?

Re: 1978 Martin Fleeson Guitar for sale

Hi, I know its late, but is the guitar still available. email me at bobbyholiday@yahoo.com

The guitar is still available and still sounding magical (even with me playing it).
DD, you posted a follow up, but with no content.
Richard

: The guitar is still available and still sounding magical (even with me playing it).
: DD, you posted a follow up, but with no content.
: Richard
What does the guitar sound like , conditon and price

: : The guitar is still available and still sounding magical (even with me playing it).
: : DD, you posted a follow up, but with no content.
: : Richard
: What does the guitar sound like , conditon and price
The sound is wonderful, full and loud, far superior to my Contreras guitar. The condition is very good for its age. There is some crazing of the lacquer but only superficial. I'm looking for upwards of £3000. It's certainly worth it. If you're interested I can take lots of photos.

: I have a lovely 1978 Fleeson that I'm prepared to sell. Is there any interest out there?

Hi, I am interested. How is the condition? what about the woods? Any damage or repair? how to contact you?

The top is Cedar. The back and sides are Indian Rosewood. I would describe the condition as very good, especially considering its age. There is a little crazing of the lacquer. Obviously I can supply photos if you like.
If you would like to try out the guitar, I live in Stockport, Cheshire.
Contact details are rdajones@gmail.com or you can call me on 07951 516975
I would be looking for upwards of £3000.
Thanks
Richard

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2014 , All Rights Reserved.