'79 Manuel Bellido 'guitarra especial' 2900euro

Posted by Thijmen on Mon, 10/26/09 - 18:48:13.

This is a one of a kind 'guitarra especial'. It has two unique features: 1)The back of the headstock is closed 2)the back and sides are made of wenge. The guitar has a golpeador and a very low flamenco action. It plays very easily. It has a canadian ceder top. It has a small crack just below the bridge and two on the back, hence the low price. The cracks are easy to repair by any luthier and don't affect the sound in any way. This is a great chance to buy a very collectible instument at a even greater price! Pic's on request. Check this link out for a short demonstration http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GMPg7AOAFas

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: '79 Manuel Bellido 'guitarra especial' 2900euro

Hello,
I am interested in your Manuel Bellido. Can you provide me photos of the head and label and closeups of the cracks. Also what is the string length? Please email me at stptng1@yahoo.com.

Thank you

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.