ROBERT RUCK 2003 GUITAR FOR SALE

Advertisement
Posted by John Cletus on Mon, 01/05/04 - 01:48:14.

ROBERT RUCK 2003 FOR SALE.
cedar/indian rosewood, 650 scale, elevated fingerboard.
BRAND NEW.
7 YEAR WAITING LIST AND INCREASING.

US $ 9000 inclusive free shipment anywhere in the world.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

New(2012) Robert Ruck Guitar for sale

Hi

I would like to sale my brand new Robert Ruck guitar(composite model) with spruce top and Indian Rosewood back and side.
More informations please write me via email Milanguitar@hotmail.com

Re: ROBERT RUCK 2003 GUITAR FOR SALE

: ROBERT RUCK 2003 FOR SALE.
: cedar/indian rosewood, 650 scale, elevated fingerboard.
: BRAND NEW.
: 7 YEAR WAITING LIST AND INCREASING.

: CONTACT : legendaryguitars@yahoo.co.uk
: US $ 9000 inclusive free shipment anywhere in the world.

ROBERT RUCK 1974 GUITAR FOR SALE

Extremely rare 1974 Robert Ruck concert classical guitar. Brazilian Rosewood, mahogany fretboard, cedar top. Round, dark, rich and powerful sound. 664mm scale.

Robert Ruck is considered to be one of the top American Luthiers. His waiting list is extremely long, and in fact he is not longer taking orders. The waiting period for those lucky to get in is 7 years. Some of them retail between 12K and 17K. Several of the world's top concert players play Ruck Guitars, including the guitar in which Manuel Barrueco chooses to record with, a 1972 guitar in many ways similar to the one offered here.

These guitar is in good condition but be aware that it has several visible scratches on the top and back. It has also a fine crack on the lower part of the fretboard that stretches about 2.5 inches, but it stopped growing 5 years ago and has not affected the sound. There is also a barely visible hairline crack on the top next to the top side of the fretboard. I can provide several closer pictures of all of these.

If you are in New York, please feel free to make an appointment with me to try it out. It is a very special instrument that deserves to be in the hands of somebody who uses it more than I have in the past few years.

$8500 O.B.O

http://www.facebook.com/marketplace/listing.php?classified_id=52558328816&ref=save

1974 ruck

Hello from France ,

Is your guitar still available for sale?

Best regards,

Emmanuel

Please let me know if the guitar is available.
Thanks,

Larry

Is this still available? What condition?
: CONTACT : legendaryguitars@yahoo.co.uk
: US $ 9000 inclusive free shipment anywhere in the world.

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2014 , All Rights Reserved.