Jose Oribe Calidad Suprema concert guitar for sale

Posted by leonardo on Tue, 02/16/10 - 00:29:14.

1980 Jose Oribe Calidad Suprema concert guitar, flawless, easy to play with comfortable action and great expressive potential. Finest Brazilian Rosewood back and sides and elegant Cedar soundboard. Beautiful and balanced tone across the register, powerful basses and melodic trebles. Lovingly cared for and excellent value from private sale at $5200, contact leonardo at (253) 327-3755 OR email: lenottow@yahoo.com

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Loprinzi Millennium 1000 for sale.

Loprinzi millennium, Humphrey design, concert classical guitar in a great condition, cedar top, indian rosewood back and sides, ebony fretboard. A great option for a concert player. price US$ 3,200.00
Cell, 809 696-0962. email luissimo2005@yahoo.com

Re: Jose Oribe Calidad Suprema concert guitar for sale

I'm thinking about selling mine. How much did you end up getting for it?

Are you still considering a sale of your Oribe? If so, let me know it's conditions and how much you are considering. My telephone: 313-657-7872. Ken

: I'm thinking about selling mine. How much did you end up getting for it?
I sold mine for $2000 now I wish I had it back

: 1980 Jose Oribe Calidad Suprema concert guitar, flawless, easy to play with comfortable action and great expressive potential. Finest Brazilian Rosewood back and sides and elegant Cedar soundboard. Beautiful and balanced tone across the register, powerful basses and melodic trebles. Lovingly cared for and excellent value from private sale at $4200, contact leonardo at (253) 327-3755 OR email: lenottow@yahoo.com

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.