New Masters Vienna Classical Guitar $300

Posted by Bob Fea on Tue, 12/21/10 - 02:37:36.

New Masters Vienna Classical Guitar $300 +40 shipping.

Bought it from Larry Cooperman he sells it from his house. You can bargin him down. I got this for $300 and he sells it for over a $1000 on ebay.

Related Gear:
Read this if you are thinking about buying a Classical Guitar

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Total piece of s**t new master Re: New Masters Vienna Classical Guitar $300

Damn I wouldn't buy those new master guitars. Total piece of s**t If you read the threads Larry Cooperman got banned from Paracho because he was messing with their guitar guilds, the name is totally misrepresented as a Kenny Hill Brand. That is why everyone is dumping the guitar's on ebay after they buy it.

"Larry Cooperman about his thoughts about low self esteem"

new masters smallman
http://www.loopers-delight.com/LDarchive/200411/msg00385.html

: New Masters Vienna Classical Guitar $300 +40 shipping.

: Bought it from Larry Cooperman he sells it from his house. You can bargin him down. I got this for $300 and he sells it for over a $1000 on ebay.

Re: Total piece of s**t new master Re: New Masters Vienna Classical Guitar $300

Yes, I was being cheated by Larry Cooperman the same way. He is a good story teller and this guitar is a piece of s**t from China! Do not do business with him and buy any guitars from him and the New Mill Guitar, which he owns.

Re: Total piece of s**t new master Re: New Masters Vienna Classical Guitar $300

I am also very upset with this New Millenium Guitar who sells this piece of s**t Vienna or New Master guitar, I also got one but decided to throw it into the river in LA, in front of his house.... I heard the owner Larry Cooperman is a world class liar. He even sells fake branded guitars, beware of other so-called branded guitars on his site! he even try to tell his story at delcamp forum prentending he is innocent...WTF!...

http://www.delcamp.us/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=54179&start=15

you guys are pathetic, its a

you guys are pathetic, its a bottom priced guitar, and your think you are going to get a master built instrument. its your own fault. by the way they arent that bad for the price, better then many factory instruments in the price range. there are lots of guitars coming out of china now, the same way they did from japan 40 years ago, and are using quality solid timbers (not for smallman copies but - as most lattice braced guitars doent use solid back and sides anymore).
as for branding and names dropping - a lot of classical guitars only rate a guitar by the label, not the wood quality or the sound. for instance most smallmans (and other lattice guitars) sound thick and woofy, and to be honest terrible compared to a well made traditional fan braced guitar, they do not sing, are hard to control because of the thin soundboard. they also have poor quality wood, not aged and hand selected by the old art of tapping. they use multiple piece tops (which are cheaper to make then finding good quality larger size timbre with close grain and depth) cut from cheap blocks, use laminated backs and sides, and yet cost 3 times the price of a proper guitar and people believe the hype. those sort of guitars are built for bad players, who can not get a good sound out of a traditional guitar, because they do not play with a full tone, they play too delicate, and when they play a lattice guitar they are impressed by the volume and projection. good players can make any guitar project.
ive tried one of the lattice copies from china, they do not sound much worse then other lattice crap guitars - they just lack refinement because are made quickly, but most of them have about the same grade of timbres used as even smallman himself uses.
I wish Williams had never bought a smallman, he has created a generation of bad delicate players who play on their crappy overpriced lattice guitars. the previous generations had players who played with a full sound - williams and bream are the testiment to that, listen to recordings of williams on fletas and bream on rubios and romanilos and you will see that guitar making has gone backwards, in both instrument quality (look at the timbres of such older guitars) and sound quality. even the fine art of rosettes and bindings are done on the cheap these days, yet the guitars still cost more? its a farce.

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.