Re: Karl Hauser Model 830 Classical Guitar

Advertisement
Posted by Patrick dore on Tue, 06/08/04 - 11:17:29.

: It has been a couple of years and I am still looking for a Karl Hauser model 830 or other. Anybody out there have one for sale?
Hello, I have a Karl Hauser Model 605 maple body clasical/flaminco? guitar. Mayby you could tell me something about it. Thank you,Patrick.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

: : It has been a couple of years and I am still looking for a Karl Hauser model 830 or other. Anybody out there have one for sale?
: Hello, I have a Karl Hauser Model 605 maple body clasical/flaminco? guitar. Mayby you could tell me something about it. Thank you,Patrick.

There is a Karl Hauser on e-bay going off in 4 days, it is item #3729760159, there is no indication of a model #, but you may be able to tell by looking at it. Today's date is 6-16.

Karl Hauser Classical or Flamenco guitar, if it is mint conddition, it is worth about 700~1200 USD

Regards,
Acoustic Guitarist Thong M Do

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2014 , All Rights Reserved.