William Del Pilar Classical Guitar 1969

Advertisement
Posted by Roger on Thu, 06/02/05 - 01:08:54.

I have a 1969, William Del Pilar Classical Guitar, The neck, is Wide and narrow. He made these unusual guitars in 1969, The Guitar is made of Brazilian Rose wood, And dated June 16 1959,When I first purchased this guitar, I went to "Noah Wolfe in NYC" And Played alot of Guitars there! The only one I really liked was the 1937 Hauser. So my friend "Leon Atkinson Guitarist" Took me over to Bklyn, Out of a batch of 6 left, I selected this Instrument because of it Sweet sound and Projection! I still have the Org receipt of purchase, and org case

I never had to repair this guitar at all! Gold Plated Tuning housing with Ivory tuners. The instrument has a few minor dings, and a few light splits nr the Bridge, I showed it to Mr Del Pilar, in 97 and said it was fine! The only Guitar I can compare this instrument to, in sound is a Valasquez. If Interested Contact me? @ 1 917 918 0411,
Price Negotiable. But don't expect to get this guitar cheap!
Thank you for reading my Add! And have a Great Day!

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

1954 william del pilar

:
1954 pilar classical,exc. shape 2500.00..call bob 407-415-1665

Re: William Del Pilar Classical Guitar 1969

is the phone no correct? I have tried to call but the phone seems out of order.

Date: 05/25/2010, Sorry, I didn't update the phone no. I can be reached at 646-861-0396, Or 212-533-6443, Please ask for Roger, Or leave msg. If not in.

I HAVE A 1954 WILLIAM DEL PILAR ALL ORIG EXCEPT NEW STRINGS, HAND SIGNED ON THE STICKER BY PILAR,EXC. CONDITION,$4600.00 OBO CALL BOB ..407-415-1665

Guess its sold.......Email me........Thanks

: I have a 1969, William Del Pilar Classical Guitar, The neck, is Wide and narrow. He made these unusual guitars in 1969, The Guitar is made of Brazilian Rose wood, And dated June 16 1959,When I first purchased this guitar, I went to "Noah Wolfe in NYC" And Played alot of Guitars there! The only one I really liked was the 1937 Hauser. So my friend "Leon Atkinson Guitarist" Took me over to Bklyn, Out of a batch of 6 left, I selected this Instrument because of it Sweet sound and Projection! I still have the Org receipt of purchase, and org case

: I never had to repair this guitar at all! Gold Plated Tuning housing with Ivory tuners. The instrument has a few minor dings, and a few light splits nr the Bridge, I showed it to Mr Del Pilar, in 97 and said it was fine! The only Guitar I can compare this instrument to, in sound is a Valasquez. If Interested Contact me? @ 1 917 918 0411,
: Price Negotiable. But don't expect to get this guitar cheap!
: Thank you for reading my Add! And have a Great Day!

Re: William Del Pilar Classical Guitar 1969 for Sale!

William Del Pilar Classical Guitar 1969 for Sale!

This popular thread has been given its own page : Re: William Del Pilar Classical Guitar 1969 for Sale!

: I have a 1969, William Del Pilar Classical Guitar, The neck, is Wide and narrow. He made these unusual guitars in 1969, The Guitar is made of Brazilian Rose wood, And dated June 16 1969,When I first purchased this guitar, I went to "Noah Wolfe in NYC" And Played alot of Guitars there! The only one I really liked was the 1937 Hauser. So my friend "Leon Atkinson Guitarist" Took me over to Bklyn, Out of a batch of 6 left, I selected this Instrument because of it Sweet sound and Projection! I still have the Org receipt of purchase, and org case

: I never had to repair this guitar at all! Gold Plated Tuning housing with Ivory tuners. The instrument has a few minor dings, and a few light splits nr the Bridge, I showed it to Mr Del Pilar, in 97 and said it was fine! The only Guitar I can compare this instrument to, in sound is a Valasquez. If Interested Contact me? @ 1 917 918 0411,
: Price Negotiable. But don't expect to get this guitar cheap!
: Thank you for reading my Add! And have a Great Day!

Is this guitar still for sale? I a interested, please respond. Thanks!

: Is this guitar still for sale? I a interested, please respond. Thanks!
Yes it is.
Roger ,Call 646 861 0396. Leave message, Ask for Roger

How much are you looking for?

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2014 , All Rights Reserved.