Re: angel rosados info

Advertisement
Posted by Eric on Wed, 12/21/05 - 18:45:23.

I have an SP-10. It's a classical style supposedly hand made in Spain that's about 8-10 years old. I like it a lot; in fact so much that I put a pickup in it to electrify it. It creates great feed back and the way the sound bounces around inside is smmooth. You can hum an "A" note into the soundhole and soon the A string will start to vibrate on it's own - I like that. It's getting pretty beat-up, my kids have abused it but it still sound great to me. I can't play classical guitar but I sure love to play this one. I usually use Augustine Red strings on it.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

angel rosados info

This popular thread has been given its own page : Re: angel rosados info

angel rosados info

angel rosados info

This popular thread has been given its own page : angel rosados info

I have an Angel Rosados SP-10 also and I love this guitar. It sounds great and the quality is excellent to me. Does anyone know where I can find more information on this luthier or guitar model? I can't find anything at all. :(

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2014 , All Rights Reserved.