Kevin Ryan Nightingale For Sale

Posted by Jonathan Gogh on Fri, 09/08/06 - 14:43:31.

Hi everyone,I have a mint 2004 Kevin Ryan Nightingale Grand Soloist guitar for sale,it has a super high character master grade adirondeke spruce top($1,200),and selected $2,000 master grade Madagascar rosewood back and sides,sounds just like a grand piano,super fine and balanced tone and the fingerboard is died straight,with a mint $575 "R" Calton case in purple color....Wow!!!
The guitar ordered from Mr.Ryan for over $12,200,but I would like to part with it for only $9,200 because I need a financing for my daughter in the hospital,also I got too many finest guitars.
please feel free to contact me for the pictures and the detailed infos about the beauty... thank you all.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: Kevin Ryan Nightingale For Sale-please send pics

Kevin Ryan Nightingale For Sale-please send pics

This popular thread has been given its own page : Re: Kevin Ryan Nightingale For Sale-please send pics

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2015 , All Rights Reserved.