about a Egmond Freres guitar

Posted by Chrissy Burmeister on Fri, 03/09/01 - 22:08:13.
In Reply to European Musician

I am trying to find any and all info on a Egmond Freres acustic guitar that was manufactured in Paris, France. Can you give me any info about it??? Thanks
chrissy

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Edmond Freres guitiar model Stadium

I have a Egmond freres guitar, made in Holland and it has the name Stadium on the end of the neck. My father bought this guitar in the mid 1990's and I would like some info on it.

Re: about a Egmond Freres guitar

I found mine in a dungheap, cracked top, no strings, mechanism rusted. It has a glued-in oval, golden label with green print. On the top of the rim the label says: Manufacturies des Instrumentes a Cordes. On the bottom it says: Guitares-Banjo's-Mandolines etc. In the center it says: Egmond Freres. On the inside, on the back near the neck is stamped in black: Made in Holland.
I put new mechanism on, re-strung it and the hell with the crack and it plays just fine.
Age: No idea. Value: it looks very cheap, and I had it for nothing.
Søren Pedersen

I don't know if the one I have is manufactured at France, but inside is every think in France. If some one is intrested I can take a picture of it.
: I am trying to find any and all info on a Egmond Freres acustic guitar that was manufactured in Paris, France. Can you give me any info about it??? Thanks
: chrissy

: I am trying to find any and all info on a Egmond Freres acustic guitar that was manufactured in Paris, France. Can you give me any info about it??? Thanks

I found an old Egmond guitar two years ago and just was surching with google for informations,when I found your adress.
I also can only give you the link to Wim Markenhof NL.
Greetings Günther

Please look at http://www.markenhof.myweb.nl/index_7.html
These guitars were build in Holland, not in France!

regards,

Joep Egmond

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.