Guild Guitars, serial numbers

Advertisement
Posted by Fred Alvarez on Sat, 11/25/00 - 16:23:19.

Is the a link to a site where I can find guild guitar serial numbers, especially the old ones

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

what year?

I have a Guild guitar accoustic, very good condition. I'm tyring to find the year i was made model # DA25NT, serial # DA114475 made in West Virgina. any advice on ow to do this?
thank you :)

correction to model #

guild model . is D25nt

Not Made in West Virginia !

The good Guild guitars were made in Westerly, Rhode Island.....

I have a 1995 X 700 That to seems to be a custom model X700.
It seems to be a cross between the Artist Award and the X700.The reason I say this is: It has one floating pickup,one control knob{ volume } as does the Artist Award.All X700 guitars except this one have two pickups and four Knobs,volume/tone controls.
The serial number is AK700046 and if im correct makes it built in 1995.But the model says B1 which I cannot find any mention of it in the Guild serial and model numbers listed on the web and I have looked at several sites.I know for a fact it has not been modified after it was built.
At some time in late 1990's {Luthier}BENEDETTO came on board at Guild as a consultant for them and made desighn changes in the Artist Award guitar,could this be a prototype or possibly a custom build?
Any information anyone has or if you can direct me to somewhere/someone that may have this information I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks
Ray Johnson
N.texas
answer this site or call cell 940-393-0890 please leave message if no answer

GUILD D55

I HAVE A GUILD D55 AND THE SERIAL IS CV000868 I WAS WONDERING IF ANYONE KNOWS HOW TO DATE THIS? CANT FIND ANY INFO ON THIS VERSION OF THEIR SERIAL NUMBER SYSTEM.

D55 #

I have a D55 CV000595 I too am looking for this guitar date and what is the CV.

Next up the line

My Guild D55 has serial number CV000594. It is slightly damaged but I love it. Did you find out about the year it was made - I am guessing 2004 in Corona.
Eric

My Guild D-55

Yes I did find out the Serial No. .. It was made on April 6, 2003. THats for responding.

guild starfire f-30 n.t. serial no. 41248

: Is the a link to a site where I can find guild guitar serial numbers, especially the old ones

Re: Guild Guitars, serial numbers

i have a guid guitar model t-50 serial #14353 i am wondering what it is worth what i have found is i think it is a 1960 but i'm not sure any help would be appresaied thanks

Re: Guild Guitars, serial numbers AD 030417

: Is the a link to a site where I can find guild guitar serial numbers, especially the old ones

This popular thread has been given its own page : Re: Guild Guitars, serial numbers

I recently bought a Guild JF-65-12 with a serial # JF650152. Could you please date this 12 string guitar? Also how do I go about registering it?

Guild JF65-12 Serial Number

Did you find an answer to you question? I am trying to date that same model with a Serial No. of JF650103.

Val

This popular thread has been given its own page : Re: Guild Guitars, serial numbers

: : Is the a link to a site where I can find guild guitar serial numbers, especially the old ones

: : : Is the a link to a site where I can find guild guitar serial numbers, especially the old ones

I am in the same boat as you, I have a guild that was manufactured before 1951 and can;t find the information on the serial number.

: : : Is the a link to a site where I can find guild guitar serial numbers, especially the old ones

its an older guild hollow body,very light, the serial number is 6624. the style is unknown . I would love it if you could tell me the style

HI; I RECENTLY PICKED UP AN OLD GUILD GUITAR WHICH I BELIEVE IS EITHER EARLY EIGHTIES OR LATE 70'S. I SAW A PHOTO OF THE SAME GUITAR IN A BOOK ABOUT THE HISTORY OF GUITARS, WHICH STATED THAT IT WAS PART OF A BRIAN MAY MODEL LINE. HOWEVER THE SHAPE DOES NOT QUITE MATCH. I WAS WONDERING IF I COULD VERIFY POSSIBLY THE MODEL TYPE , AGE OR ANY DETAILS ABOUT THE GUITAR. IT HAS A UNIQUE SHAPE I HAVE NEVER SEEN BEFORE. THE NUMBERS ARE 173020

mine is a D100 serial number D100756 but i am begening to think this is a crazy label that some one has put in this guitar. because it is a cutaway like a D100C model but the label says it is a D100

I have a D100C and the "C" doesn't stand for cutaway it stands for "Carved Heel".

I also have a D100c. Mine also has turquoise inly in the frets markers and in the truss rod cover. i

Is there a link to a site where I can find guild guitar serial numbers?

I have a guild D25/12 string and I want to know when it was made,Serial# D251547..Can you help me?

dd 309

Re: Guild Guitars, serial numbers S-60-D EC100161

: : Is the a link to a site where I can find guild guitar serial numbers, especially the old ones
: dd 309

what year? D-40 107543

: what year? Model: D40 CMT Serial: DG100711

What year and model? JH000167 Thankyou! It is a newer model so I havent been able to find it in any database.

Yo! fun...
i like it :)
John
<a href="http://www.toshain.com">painting</a>

I want know where can buy a guild guitar at the price 1,300. F47RCE

Guild Guitars

i want to sell my precious. Guild F47RCE . 1600 uk pounds, excellent condition with case. If interested contact me. It was made in toronto california usa.

Re: Guild Guitars

: i want to sell my precious. Guild F47RCE . 1600 uk pounds, excellent condition with case. If interested contact me. It was made in Corona, california, Usa.
Serial No: CUT000143

: what year? F47RCE

: what year? D-40 107543

D-25 171929

: what year? D-40 107543
'' '' '' D-25 D25M

: : what year? D-40 107543
: '' '' '' D-25 D25M

SEE http://www.mrgearhead.com/guild/dating.html

: : : what year? strat form HL2 712273

: SEE http://www.mrgearhead.com/guild/dating.html

Go to infowest.com

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2014 , All Rights Reserved.