Alvarez 76`

Advertisement
Posted by Mike Martin on Sun, 04/13/03 - 04:08:19.

Trying to find info on this guitar. Alvarez SLM mod. 5052 or 5062. ser. 3787. It has Alvarez `76 inlaid on the seventeenth fret. Fancy inlay on neck with stars on every other inlay and stars inlayed on the bridge. It is acous./elec. and has a clear pickguard. Thanks, Mike

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: Alvarez 76`

i have the same guitar except mine has no pickup this guitar is fine clear pickguard and wings instead of stars do you know if this is some kind of special edition or what : Trying to find info on this guitar. Alvarez SLM mod. 5052 or 5062. ser. 3787. It has Alvarez `76 inlaid on the seventeenth fret. Fancy inlay on neck with stars on every other inlay and stars inlayed on the bridge. It is acous./elec. and has a clear pickguard. Thanks, Mike

: Trying to find info on this guitar. Alvarez SLM mod. 5052 or 5062. ser. 3787. It has Alvarez `76 inlaid on the seventeenth fret. Fancy inlay on neck with stars on every other inlay and stars inlayed on the bridge. It is acous./elec. and has a clear pickguard. Thanks, Mike

: : Trying to find info on this guitar. Alvarez SLM mod. 5052 or 5062. ser. 3787. It has Alvarez `76 inlaid on the seventeenth fret. Fancy inlay on neck with stars on every other inlay and stars inlayed on the bridge. It is acous./elec. and has a clear pickguard. Thanks, Mike
Mike my name is Robert and it seems we are looking for similar info. I would like to follow up with what info you might find. I have an alzarez model 5063 that is slm on the truss rod cover. please let me know.
Thanks,
Rob

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2014 , All Rights Reserved.