1960's Guild T-50 Mint condition, looking for value!!!!

Posted by Chris on Fri, 06/06/03 - 17:27:36.

I own a 1960's (Blonde) Guild T-50, and it is is mint condition. I have been trying to find out what it's value might be. Every dealer that I bring it to says they'll tell me what they'll give me for it, but not what it is worth. I also have a 1960's Gibson Scout Amplifier which is also in mint condition that I would like to know a value for. Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!! I am looking to sell them both, if interested, but I need to know value's first.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

T50,serialnumberEB-166

IamalsolookingforthevalueofmyblondeversionoftheT50BL,sneb166.

T50, Serial Number EB-166

I'm also looking for the value. Its in mint condition and blonde finish. thanks, Roy

1963 T50 Guild

Anyone know the best site to sell this guitar on. My brother played this back in 63 and has been collecting dust in his closet since then. I've only dusted it off and put new strings on it to see if everything still worked. The neck is straight, electronics all work. The front part of laminate, just above the tuning pegs, has lifted but does not effect how it plays. Been blowing my neighbors out with it plugged into my amp.
I know better then try to give it a good cleaning with the wrong stuff and don't want to devalue it by gluing the laminate down improperly. However in the right hands this can be a fantastic vintage guitar.

Re: 1960's Guild T-50 Mint condition, looking for value!!!!

I own a 1965. I paid around $700.00. It's minty . . . has the single coil with a sunburst finish. i have seen them going for as high as $1500.00 these days . . .

: I own a 1960's (Blonde) Guild T-50, and it is is mint condition. I have been trying to find out what it's value might be. Every dealer that I bring it to says they'll tell me what they'll give me for it, but not what it is worth. I also have a 1960's Gibson Scout Amplifier which is also in mint condition that I would like to know a value for. Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!! I am looking to sell them both, if interested, but I need to know value's first.

Hey, i just bought one at a local music store for 200 bucks! im not sure how much its worth, but probably more than that! its a 65 i think blonde, just needs a few minor maintenace repairs... its sweet though.. hey email me if you fine out a number value? thanks

Hi Alex, bought a 1962 T-50 in San Francisco, last summer for $475 it was quite used though, scale 1-10...........6.5
at Mission Music and Pawn, Mission & 14th, let me know if you want to sell, thanks Barry.

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.