For Sale: Guild S284 Aviator

Posted by Cybenator on Tue, 10/21/03 - 19:00:50.

1995 Guild Aviator, S-284. 2 single and 1 humbucker EMG's with Kahler tremelo and locking nut in Royal blue with OEM case. Strat like body. Have plenty of pics, if interested drop me a email... THX

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: For Sale: Guild S284 Aviator

: 1995 Guild Aviator, S-284. 2 single and 1 humbucker EMG's with Kahler tremelo and locking nut in Royal blue with OEM case. Strat like body. Have plenty of pics, if interested drop me a email... THX

Do you still have the guitar.. How Much?

how much is the Guitar in US Dollar?

Bernard

: 1995 Guild Aviator, S-284. 2 single and 1 humbucker EMG's with Kahler tremelo and locking nut in Royal blue with OEM case. Strat like body. Have plenty of pics, if interested drop me a email... THX

: : 1985 Guild Aviator, S-284. 2 single EMGs and 1 Dual humbucker with Kahler tremelo and locking nut in red with Oringnal case.Set neck Strat like body. Have , if interested drop me a email... THX

: : : 1985 Guild Aviator, S-284. 2 single EMGs and 1 Dual humbucker with Kahler tremelo and locking nut in red with Oringnal case.Set neck Strat like body. Have , if interested drop me a email... THX

: : : : 1985 Guild Aviator, S-284. 2 single EMGs and 1 Dual humbucker with Kahler tremelo and locking nut in red with Oringnal case.Set neck Strat like body. Have , if interested drop me a email... THX

Do you still have the guitar.

: : 1985 Guild Aviator, S-284. 2 single and 1 Dual humbucker with Kahler tremelo and locking nut in red with Oringnal case.Set neck Strat like body. Have , if interested drop me a email... THX

: 1985 Guild Aviator, S-284. 2 single and 1 humbucker EMG's with Kahler tremelo and locking nut in Royal blue with OEM case. Strat like body. Have plenty of pics, if interested drop me a email... THX

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.