need information on Guild D-100 and D-100C

Posted by Neal Hargis on Wed, 02/18/04 - 01:32:00.

does anyone out there know if the D-100 is still in production? what about the D-100C is it still in production? what are the main differences between the two? What would be the year model of serial# AD100087?

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

The D-100C : I have

The D-100C :

I have one.
Without a cut-away.
he "C" is very intricate wood carving on the neck at the body.

How much would I sell it for?

IT IS NOT FOR SALE!!!
with me for life ...

Re: need information on Guild D-100 and D-100C

It's not in production anymore. It came out of the Guild Customer shop and was very limited in production. The "C" stands for carved heel. I own one myself, serial number AD100085 and it was made August 2000. I don't think I'll ever sell it,it's amazing in sound and appearance. If anyone has a JF-100 I'm looking for one.

:I also own a Guild D-100C. My favorite guitar. Very beautiful and incredable sound. Mine is a late 90's model, I think.

Dear Sir:

Would you consider selling your Guild D-100C?

Thanks.

Larry

:I also own a Guild D-100C. My favorite guitar. Very beautiful and incredable sound. Mine is a late 90's model, I think.

Guild D100

I have a Guild D100 NTCRV Serial # 100037 that i got from Robert Smith of the CURE. any idea what it might be worth?

Thanks

Looking for a Guild D100c or D100

:looking for a D100 or D100.....

Re: Looking for a Guild D100c or D100

: :looking for a D100 or D100.....

IF YOU ARE STILL LOOKING FOR ONE CONTACT ME

Dear Sir:

I am looking for one-do you know where I can find one?

Thanks.

Larry

: : :looking for a D100 or D100.....

: IF YOU ARE STILL LOOKING FOR ONE CONTACT ME

I been looking for a D 100 for several years... if anyone has one for sale...contact me

I believe that the "C" designation in D-100C meant cutaway. Other than that, the two models should be identical.

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.