Guild MK2 Guitar

Advertisement
Posted by Robert Nemes on Fri, 11/26/04 - 13:58:43.

Wondering when this guitar was made (I know it was sometime in the early 70's) and what it might be worth (excellent condition). Guild 6 string acoustic, MK2, serial number 129459

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: Guild MK2 Guitar

: Wondering when this guitar was made (I know it was sometime in the early 70's) and what it might be worth (excellent condition). Guild 6 string acoustic, MK2, serial number 129459

I have an old Guild MK2 Serial number CB545. Any idea what year it was made? I'm thinking between 1965-1969. Also, what is it worth? has a few markings and some slight cracks?

Guild guitar

I have a guild acoustical guitar from the mid 60's Model# mk11 serial #cb1891. Can you give me any information?
thank You
Cathy

: Wondering when this guitar was made (I know it was sometime in the early 70's) and what it might be worth (excellent condition). Guild 6 string acoustic, MK2, serial number 129459

I have one just like it. on a luthier auction i saw one sell for 900-1200
that is all i know

: : Wondering when this guitar was made (I know it was sometime in the early 70's) and what it might be worth (excellent condition). Guild 6 string acoustic, MK2, serial number 129459

: i've got serial #129291. Guild says it was made in 1975.
: I have one just like it. on a luthier auction i saw one sell for 900-1200
: that is all i know

: : Wondering when this guitar was made (I know it was sometime in the early 70's) and what it might be worth (excellent condition). Guild 6 string acoustic, MK2, serial number 129459

:
: I have one just like it. on a luthier auction i saw one sell for 900-1200
: that is all i know

I bought mine in 1968-69. I believe it's worth depends on the condition. I have seen them from $150 to $750. I just restored mine and still love the way it rings, even with the scratches and cracks.
I would not part with mine for under $5000.

what if mine is in crazy bad condition.
its got a bajillion cracks, but it still sounds good...
i think some pegs are loose...
haha

is it really worth that much? wow...

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2014 , All Rights Reserved.