Guild X-79 for sale...value??

Posted by Jenn S on Sun, 06/12/05 - 06:33:39.

Hi everyone, I have a mauve Guild X-79 for sale, and I was wondering what they go for. It's a little bit scratched and dinged, but I don't think there's anything that would make it unplayable. If you have any ideas for me, please drop me an email as soon as you can. Thanks!

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

looking to sell my x-79

Looking to sell my Guild x-79. Bought it in 1983 was originally red with 2 humbuckers. It has since been painted a flip flop green/blue all except the head stock which is still the original red with Guild logo. The tip of the headstock has been repaired NEVER affected the playing at all. The Pick-ups have been replaced with EMG Zakk Wilde's and the tuners have been replaced with Grover's This guitar plays flawlessly. Has original hard case. Only reason I'm selling itis because I'm now 60 and selling some of my guitar collection. If anyone is interested make me an offer via email. thanks

Re: Guild X-79 for sale...value??

If it has a HSC I'll give you $500 for it. Look @ Prepal.com for it's re-sale value. There's 2 that just sold on e-bay that didn't even get $500 and were touted as rare, scarce, vintage! But they are fine quality guitars. They look "twisted" out of shape. If I find one I'm gonna reshape it by rounding off all the points. So let me know or good luck. Steve

: Hi everyone, I have a mauve Guild X-79 for sale, and I was wondering what they go for. It's a little bit scratched and dinged, but I don't think there's anything that would make it unplayable. If you have any ideas for me, please drop me an email as soon as you can. Thanks!

Hi Jenn -

They go for between about $450 - $700 depending on
condition.

Les

: Hi Jenn -

: They go for between about $450 - $700 depending on
: condition.

: Les

Les has got you in the park Jenn... The difference is of course the condition and also pickup configuaration and color. The Teal and White are more limited followed by the Halloflec Black then the most common is the Red with the humbuckers... Hope this helps...as suggested..take a peak on ebay for market value they sell more there than anywhere else...
thx by the way i have a couple of these as well and am looking for a white one if anyone sees one...

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.