Re: guild studio 24 for sale

Advertisement
Posted by Alan Friedman on Sun, 08/28/05 - 20:58:25.

: These were really interesting guitars, designed by George Gruhn during his tenure at Guild. I've seen them sell only occasionally and for a variety of prices - interesting guitar, but still of limited appeal in my book as it's sort of a jazz-oriented make. Last one I saw for sale was from George himself at www.gruhnguitars.com. You should check with George or with Jay Pilzer - The Guild Guy at www.guildguy.com. Hope this helps. Cheers! dbs
: : CAN ANYONE GIVE ME AN IDEA WHAT I SHOULD BE ASKING FOR ON THE STUDIO 24. YOU CAN CALL ME AT 551 580 2904
: : OR 212 685 6484 EXT 113 ASK FOR STEVE..THANKS

Let me know if you still have this guitar and are interested in selling it. Thanks.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: guild studio 24 for sale

Hi, I have one for sale, (near mint)
Let me know if anybody is interested.
Best
Rudi

guild studio 24

Hi there,

I know its been a while since you posted this but just wanted to give a try... do you still have this guitar? thanks D

Guild Studio for sale

I'm interested in finding a Guild studio model in good to excellent condition. Can you tell me about yours?
Thanks.

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2014 , All Rights Reserved.