guild d-100

Posted by Rob on Wed, 02/01/06 - 18:39:28.

How much is a guild D-100 worth in used condition? meaning a couple very minor scratches. Thanks

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: guild d-100

: How much is a guild D-100 worth in very good condition? meaning a couple very minor scratches. Thanks

I have one and it's an amazing Guitar, top of the line Guild out of the custom shop and very few were made. According to my 2009 Vintage Guitar price guide it's worth between $2,200 and $2,300 depending on condition and then if it has active electronics you can add another $200 to it.

Dear Sir:
Do you know where there is a D-100 for sale or do you have one that you are selling?

Thanks.

Larry

: How much is a guild D-100 worth in used condition? meaning a couple very minor scratches. Thanks

I have one up for auction here:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=160141890857

Used Guild D-100's run around the 2k mark...

I think that is absolutely negotiable. I might be interested in buying, if you want to sell.

Well thats the thing it was given to me as a gift and i've never seen one for sale, so i wouldn't know how much they go for. I've seen a pretty fancy one go for around 2000. Mine is pretty basic. and i've never seen one for sale thats like mine.

Sorry it's taken so long for me to get back to you Rob. Write me at jdbrown@cablelynx.com and we'll talk.

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.