Guild F65CE

Posted by Pat O'Connor on Fri, 11/23/01 - 20:11:44.

Hello,
I am looking for a used blonde or black Guild F65CE (maple body with cutaway and Fishman electronics)to replace my 1969 Guild F47 model. Have found a guitar here locally in Dallas, but wondered what other options might be available. Thanks for your consideration !
Pat O.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: Guild F65CE

I have a NOS 1999 (Rhode Island) f65ce that's new, not mint blondie. I 'd take 1250. and it's all set up witht he plastic on the guard still. It may be 10-20% more than a played one but it may be the last new one available, OHSC and humidifier included. Email for photos. Thanks
: I am looking for a used blonde or black Guild F65CE (maple body with cutaway and Fishman electronics)to replace my 1969 Guild F47 model. Have found a guitar here locally in Dallas, but wondered what other options might be available. Thanks for your consideration !
: Pat O.

: Hello,
: I am looking for a used blonde or black Guild F65CE (maple body with cutaway and Fishman electronics)to replace my 1969 Guild F47 model. Have found a guitar here locally in Dallas, but wondered what other options might be available. Thanks for your consideration !
: Pat O.
I'm looking for exactly the same guitar, blonde or black, so if you find one used, I'd be interested in what you had to pay for it. I read a comment on one web site from a guy that bought one for $600, and a friend of mine found a black one available for $750 -- I was all excited til I found out it was a lefty.
Buck

Hi. I am selling a flawless Guild F65CE. See my eBay posting at http://cgi.ebay.com/Guild-F65CE-Accoustic-electric-Guitar_W0QQitemZ110071929548QQihZ001QQcategoryZ2385QQcmdZViewItem

Thanks.

John

: : Hello,
: : I am looking for a used blonde or black Guild F65CE (maple body with cutaway and Fishman electronics)to replace my 1969 Guild F47 model. Have found a guitar here locally in Dallas, but wondered what other options might be available. Thanks for your consideration !
: : Pat O.
: I'm looking for exactly the same guitar, blonde or black, so if you find one used, I'd be interested in what you had to pay for it. I read a comment on one web site from a guy that bought one for $600, and a friend of mine found a black one available for $750 -- I was all excited til I found out it was a lefty.
: Buck

I'm still looking for a blonde or black f65ce if anyone out there has one.

hello guild lovers...

i've got a sweet F65 CE (1993), blonde, in excellent condition... neck needs an adjustment... but otherwise, she's good to go... with soft-line hardshell case... friend of mine has offered me $900... but he's in a bit of a financial bind... soooo... thought i'd see if there are any interested parties out there... she's been a wonderful companion... and her sound seems to get better with time...

: hello guild lovers...

: i've got a sweet F65 CE (1993), blonde, in excellent condition... neck needs an adjustment... but otherwise, she's good to go... with soft-line hardshell case... friend of mine has offered me $900... but he's in a bit of a financial bind... soooo... thought i'd see if there are any interested parties out there... she's been a wonderful companion... and her sound seems to get better with time...

Still for sale?
RE: neck needs adjustment .. expound.
photos?
shipping from where?

Thanks

: : hello guild lovers...

: : i've got a sweet F65 CE (1993), blonde, in excellent condition... neck needs an adjustment... but otherwise, she's good to go... with soft-line hardshell case... friend of mine has offered me $900... but he's in a bit of a financial bind... soooo... thought i'd see if there are any interested parties out there... she's been a wonderful companion... and her sound seems to get better with time...

: Still for sale?
: RE: neck needs adjustment .. expound.
: photos?
: shipping from where?
i have one too for sale - great condition - live in manhattan -
: Thanks

: : : hello guild lovers...

: : : i've got a sweet F65 CE (1993), blonde, in excellent condition... neck needs an adjustment... but otherwise, she's good to go... with soft-line hardshell case... friend of mine has offered me $900... but he's in a bit of a financial bind... soooo... thought i'd see if there are any interested parties out there... she's been a wonderful companion... and her sound seems to get better with time...

i want to buy it

I bought my 1994 black F65CE for $1000 (and 25$ shipping) from Gruhn Guitars in Nashville. this is probably a bit above market price considering it was in mint condition when I bought it....good luck finding one though...I was looking for one for 8 months before I finally found mine...i did find a F65CE on Ebay before then but it was beat up and emerald green

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.