Burnside Blade by Guild

Advertisement
Posted by clifford anderson on Sun, 10/03/99 - 09:39:59.

hello,
i have a Burnside Blade made by Guild, i dont know what year it was made in or anything, but i sure would like it if you could help me find out more about it, i went and saw a guitar guru that i know and he said he has never seen one like it or ever heard of it

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

burnside by guild SO-1

my son bought this guitar for 150.00. Its a burnside by guild SO-1 sounds a lot like the first post on here. 3 switches, 2 knobs, black... Any idea what it's worth..? Can't find it anywhere

burnside blade by guild

i recently picked up a burnside blade that i also cannot find any info on, no one i have talked to knows a lot about them yadda yadda.....its in good shape holds tune has emg pick ups and the original tremolo, difference is i cant find a picture of one like mine...instead of the 3 way switch i have 3 toggle switches one of which switches pickup i think and the other 2 are "brighteners"?

Re: Burnside Blade by Guild

guild burnside guitars are a joint project between guild and fender in 87 88 89. guild did not keep good records on these guitars.fender now ownes guild.these were made in japan of good quality.have no knowlage of selling price.

: guild burnside guitars are a joint project between guild and fender in 87 88 89. guild did not keep good records on these guitars.fender now ownes guild.these were made in japan of good quality.have no knowlage of selling price.

Hey y'all- just thought some of you might like to know that there are currently some burnside blades parts guitars on e-bay for $50 and under

guild burnside guitars are a joint project

between guild and fender in 87&88. made in japan of good quality.fender now ownes guild.most donot
have serial numbers.guild did not keep good records on these guitars.

I have a burnside Lance Rhandy rhodes flying V guitar. neck through excellent pickups, V pearl inlays, kahler trem etc. very nice. the burnside models are not well known and were only made for a few years. some are very high end. (500 or more list when they came out in the early to mid eighties.) and some are junk. I doubt this helps much but I though I would share. :)

Burnside Blade by Guild

This popular thread has been given its own page : Re: Burnside Blade by Guild

i have a black semi hollow body version.
can't find another on internet !

I'd love to see it, maybe I could tell you a bit about it, e-mail me at twisted_purple@hotmail.com.

Burnside brand of electric guitars was imported & marketed by Guild in 1987 & 1988, then discontinued

I have a Burnside by Guild Bass. it has no info on it as either. I am not sure what to think. It sounds fantastic, clear, crisp....but I would also like to find more info on it. Anybody found anything yet?

: hello,
: i have a Burnside Blade made by Guild, i dont know what year it was made in or anything, but i sure would like it if you could help me find out more about it, i went and saw a guitar guru that i know and he said he has never seen one like it or ever heard of it

I have one in excellent shape for sale-your offer?

: : hello,
: : i have a Burnside Blade made by Guild, i dont know what year it was made in or anything, but i sure would like it if you could help me find out more about it, i went and saw a guitar guru that i know and he said he has never seen one like it or ever heard of it

: i have a Burnside Blade made by Guild, i dont know what year it was made in or anything, but i sure would like it if you could help me find out more about it, i went and saw a guitar guru that i know and he said he has never seen one like it or ever heard of it

I bought mine slightly used about 12 years ago and just recently found another one at a music store in Minneapolis. Iwent to the Guild website and can not find it catalogued in there. I've owned several guitars and this one is still my favorite. I play in a metal band and this guitar has the most awesome crunch to it. No one believes me when I tell them it's a Guild.

Burnside Information

(Originally posted 19:42:33 3/02/06)

The burnside hammer by guild was made in karea in the mid 80s and were considerd as entry level guitars they mass produced and sild for about 125.00 to 250.00 dollars but i think are worth some money because there is not very many any more i think if anyone has any questions e mail me at harv_the_one@yahoo.com

: Hey i have a burnside blade its a sweet guitar and I love it I just dont know anything about it and i sure would like to know mine doesnt have any serial numbers i emailed guild but they dont know much just it was made in korea i sure would like specs prices and crap like that since i have got my b-blade i have bought a dearmond m75t but i still play my b-blade

Burnside Blade by Guild

This popular thread has been given its own page : Re: Burnside Blade by Guild

Re: Burnside HAMMER BY GUILD

I HAVE A BURNSIDE HAMMER.I HAVE NEVER SEEN ANOTHER.DO YOU HAVE ANY INFO ON THIS ONE.MABEY 10 YEARS OR OLDER SINGLE EMG SELECT HUMBUCKER IN BRIDGE.COOL LITTLE AX .GUILD WEB PAGE GIVES ME NOTHING.

Burnside HAMMER BY GUILD

This popular thread has been given its own page : Re: Burnside HAMMER BY GUILD

Burnside HAMMER BY GUILD

This popular thread has been given its own page : Re: Burnside HAMMER BY GUILD

I have The Same Guitar and everyone I have spoken too says the same thing.

:
: : hello,
: : i have a Burnside Blade made by Guild, i dont know what year it was made in or anything, but i sure would like it if you could help me find out more about it, i went and saw a guitar guru that i know and he said he has never seen one like it or ever heard of it

: I have The Same Guitar and everyone I have spoken too says the same thing.

Hey guys - is the body style the same as the lance? or is it the semi-v style???

if so - do either of ya'll wanna sell it???

thanks
tony

:Sup, I have a Lance for sale, it does have the semi-V style body, new condition, hardcase, been sitting and prolly needs to be set up but otherwise mint. Post if you're interested. ~Moomblz

: :
: : : ill sell $800 new pickups just kidding it is way to priceless to sell.

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2014 , All Rights Reserved.