Re: Guild x-79 or x-80

Advertisement
Posted by steve rybka on Sat, 01/13/07 - 08:39:32.

: Would love to get either of these guitars if anyone has one for sale. Thanks, Peter
: I have a white x-79 with the old style guild head stock not the pointy one.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

I have an immaculate X-80 for sale. See eBay item 290347494077. Thanks.

Re: Guild x-79

I have an x-79 with the pointed headstock for sale and in red

Re: Guild x-79

: I have an x-79 with the pointed headstock for sale and in red on eBay right now (March 2010). It's also got the Kahler tremolo on it.

I have the much rarer of the two, X-80. Serial number HD100109. Made in 1984. Crimson red tiger maple, black hardware, Kahler locking tremelo, dual humbuckers, "pointy headstock"...all original. Immaculate condition. Used very little. Original hardshell case. E-mail me if interested. I would e-mail you some pics. Thinking of ebay.

I havent been on here in a while. Anyone have a Guild x-80 for sale?

: I have the much rarer of the two, X-80. Serial number HD100109. Made in 1984. Crimson red tiger maple, black hardware, Kahler locking tremelo, dual humbuckers, "pointy headstock"...all original. Immaculate condition. Used very little. Original hardshell case. E-mail me if interested. I would e-mail you some pics. Thinking of ebay.

I have a black X-79 with the sparkle finish. The pickups are dual humbuckers. Headstock is same shape as body. Guitar is in excellent condition.

: : Would love to get either of these guitars if anyone has one for sale. Thanks, Peter
: : I have a white x-79 with the old style guild head stock not the pointy one.

I have a black X-79 with the sparkle finish. The pickups are dual humbuckers. Headstock is same shape as body. Guitar is in excellent condition.

: : Would love to get either of these guitars if anyone has one for sale. Thanks, Peter
: : I have a white x-79 with the old style guild head stock not the pointy one.

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2014 , All Rights Reserved.