DeArmond Serial Number info

Posted by Maureen on Mon, 01/15/07 - 16:06:17.

S/N KC0108726 - DeArmond Electric - Green - Solid Body - 2 tone DeArmond pickups- Can Anyone give me more information on this Guitar? It's my first guitar- I'm a novice-
Thanks in Advance for any information! Mo

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

My grandpa's DeArmond vintage guitar.

My grandmother naught my grandpa this guitar a long long time ago and it's been passed down to me I need info on this beautiful sunburst acoustic guitar it's got a SR on the top between the strings it says DeArmond on the silver thingy and on back of the head it says model 319.12210000 made in USA. Please someone answer asap my name is Chris Salinas you can reach me on my email or Facebook I want info and would like to know how much it's worth. Thank you for your time

need value of starfire

I have a Guild DeArmond Starfire guitar S/N #KC9071122 and would like to sell and would like to know what the value of this guitar is... If anyone can help please advise... Thank You...

unknown model dearmond guitar

I have had this DeArmond guitar since 2001. The S/N is KC01072605. I do not know what the model is or how much it is worth. Guitar was crafted in Korea and i believe is made of mahogany. Can you please fill me in the model and estimated value of this guitar. It has only ever been played once and has been stored in a climate controlled environment in a padded hard case. Thank you!
Very respectfully,
Lenny

DeArmon S/NKCO1043558

Hi,
I'd like to know the year, and value of this modle?
Thanks

Re: DeArmond Serial Number info

hi
have bought a dearmond m65c with a serial number 8093210
can anyone tell the year of manufacture and country of origin
regards charlie

DeArmond Starfire & X155 serial number information

Hallo, i am writing from France.
I have two Dearmond guitars:Model Starfire with the follow Serial Number: S/N8071787 and a X155 Model with serial number:
KC9053022. Its possible to know the date of production for both?
Thank you in advance for your Help.....
Greatings
Matteo

: S/N IC001214669 - DeArmond Electric - Blue- Solid Body - 1 tone DeArmond pickup- Can Anyone give me more information on this Guitar? It was my first guitar- : Thanks in Advance for any information! Mo

Hey. I have got a DeArmond Les Paul in silver, with the numbers S/N KC01067475. Does anyone have some info about this model?

Best regards
Ole from Denmark

a buddy got this guitar at a pawn shop and i know nothing about it. Its a black front, dark stained back, with a what looks like a solid through and through neck and body (probably mahogany) but could be a set neck. has american dearmond pick ups (looks like humbuckers) and the large d shaped tailpeace. the body style looks like a les paul but it is a bit thiner and lighter also has frett marker inlays (mother of pearl?) and a floating pickguard. serial # s/n8100573 made in korea by guild is says on the back of the headstock

I HAVE THE NUMBER s/n8072150 ON THE BACK OF THE HEAD OF MY DEARMOND STARFIRE GUITAR. CAN YOU TELL ME SOMETHING ABOUT IT

THANK YOU
DAVID

I recently bought a DeArmond Starfire and also was curious about the history and date of the instrument. I searched several times and ran across a site that, I believe, answered the question.

Your number; s/n8072150, according to the information I have, was produced in 1998 in the month of July and obviously was 2150th in the series of that production (I think). The first number 8 is the year, the next two digits indicate the month of manufacture and the last 4 are the sequence numbers. Mine is 8103255, so according to that site it is a 1998 manufactured in October of that year.

july 1998, # 2,150

I'm thinking of selling this guitar. Serial Number is KC01070648. Just wondering if i could get some information on the model number and selling price. Thanks.

: S/N KC00076763 - DeArmond Electric - Tobacco Burst - Solid Body - 2 Single coil Pickups- Can Anyone give me more information on this Guitar?

: Thanks in Advance for any information! Joseph

De Armond Guitar- s/n ic99077198 This is a red SG style guitar w/ two pickups. Can anyone tell me the age- Thanks

: : S/N KC00076763 - DeArmond Electric - Tobacco Burst - Solid Body - 2 Single coil Pickups- Can Anyone give me more information on this Guitar?

: : Thanks in Advance for any information! Joseph

I came across this trying to find information about the DeArmond plant. It's an old post, and you may have already found this out by now--If you didn't find it, yet...I do know this much; the first number after the "KC" tells the year. So, yours was made in 2000. An "8" would be 1998, and a "9" would be 1999. Starting with 2000, they added another digit. So, KC00=2000, KC01=2001...etc.

Without a photo, I can't be certain, but it's probably a Starfire Special: semi-hollow, "Digsby" vibrato (like a Bigsby, but with a "D"), and single florentine [sharp] cutaway. You can look through the later DeArmond guitars here:
http://www.dearmondguitars.com/starfirespecial.html

Let me know if you want to sell it...;-)

hope that helped

~c

DeArmond Pilot De Luxe

I have a pilot de luxe serial number KC00091939 could anyone tell me any thing about it ?
Thanks in advance
Malcolms

S/N 808352- DeArmond satrfire special (guild)- semi hollow -crimson red - 2 Single coil Pickups- "digsby"
Can Anyone give me more information on this Guitar?

: : : Thanks in Advance for any information! Guno
: hope that helped

: ~c

l have a DeArmond X-155 Serial number S/N 8073364 crafted in Korea, could someone help me put a date of manufacture for this guitar ? Thanks Tony

mi dearmond is this serial number....kc8120914....what is the year??????

: mi dearmond is this serial number....kc8120914....what is the year??????

I came across this trying to find information about the DeArmond plant. It's an old post and you may have already found this out by now--If you didn't find it, yet...I do know this much the first number after the "KC" tells the year. So, yours was made in 1998. A "9" would be 1999. Starting with 2000, they added another digit. So, KC00=2000, KC01=2001...etc.

hope that helped

~c

: : mi dearmond is this serial number....kc8120914....what is the year??????

: I came across this trying to find information about the DeArmond plant. It's an old post and you may have already found this out by now--If you didn't find it, yet...I do know this much the first number after the "KC" tells the year. So, yours was made in 1998. A "9" would be 1999. Starting with 2000, they added another digit. So, KC00=2000, KC01=2001...etc.

: hope that helped

: ~c

i have two de armond starfire one with serial 8070030 and one with serial 8103870.. where can i find the year of costruction of my guitars??

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2016 , All Rights Reserved.