Re: Guild Blade Runner X100

Posted by James on Mon, 07/14/08 - 07:14:43.

Glen,
I dont know any history on this guitar, I was curious if you still owned it and if it might be for sale.

James

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

guild bladerunner

I have a mint condition guild bladerunner for sale. Serial number 0007. Original case. Email me if interested. Bryanjonesaz@gmail.com

Guild X-100 For Sale

Guild X-100 Blade Runner For Sale! The last 2 that hit the market sold in 2012 for $2900 and $4000. Did you miss one of these? Contact www.twintown.com for any questions of pics! Thanks

im restoring the bladerunner now and i bought a second one from a friend in minnesota on friday. should be here in a week.
now looking for a third now!

James,

You may not believe this but my brother Andrew Desrosiers and his Friend David Newell are the creators of the Bladerunner and actually have had the patent that they have on the guitar returned to them. My brother actually can make you an original if you want one. He was involved with the technicians at guild and has serial number 00002 with the signatures of all the techs under its clear coat. Email me if you want to get in touch with him. He also has a few that he knows of that may be for sale.

David Desrosiers

: Glen,
: I dont know any history on this guitar, I was curious if you still owned it and if it might be for sale.

: James

Bladerunner

Would like to get my hands on a bladerunner if anyone knows of one for sale message me please.
Barry

Guild X 100

Hi, I saw your comment, so I thought it wouldn't hurt to ask- I'm looking for a case for a Bladerunner. Do you have any clue where I might find one or if perhaps the guitar might fit into the case of another model?
Out of curiosity, you mentioned that your brother could build one. What would the cost be?
Thanks and take care,
Chris
Cgraham375@gmail.com

:
: James,

: You may not believe this but my brother Andrew Desrosiers and his Friend David Newell are the creators of the Bladerunner and actually have had the patent that they have on the guitar returned to them. My brother actually can make you an original if you want one. He was involved with the technicians at guild and has serial number 00002 with the signatures of all the techs under its clear coat. Email me if you want to get in touch with him. He also has a few that he knows of that may be for sale.

: David Desrosiers

: : Glen,
: : I dont know any history on this guitar, I was curious if you still owned it and if it might be for sale.

: : James

Greetings James!,
I just happened to look at this thread and was really glad that I did. I've been looking for a Bladerunner ro almost a decade! The last one I played was a Cream white with pink and black. Wish I had bought it. Perhaps you can talk to your brother's friend and see what he can come up with?

You can contact me at my e-mail address

Thanks,

Leigh

I have a Bladerunner for sale if anyone is interested
: : James,

: : You may not believe this but my brother Andrew Desrosiers and his Friend David Newell are the creators of the Bladerunner and actually have had the patent that they have on the guitar returned to them. My brother actually can make you an original if you want one. He was involved with the technicians at guild and has serial number 00002 with the signatures of all the techs under its clear coat. Email me if you want to get in touch with him. He also has a few that he knows of that may be for sale.

: : David Desrosiers

: : : Glen,
: : : I dont know any history on this guitar, I was curious if you still owned it and if it might be for sale.

: : : James

:
: Greetings James!,
: I just happened to look at this thread and was really glad that I did. I've been looking for a Bladerunner ro almost a decade! The last one I played was a Cream white with pink and black. Wish I had bought it. Perhaps you can talk to your brother's friend and see what he can come up with?

: You can contact me at my e-mail address

: Thanks,

: Leigh

: : For the gentlemen who are interested,
I own serial #8, which is from a collection, and has the original hang tags from it when it was purchased new in the latter part of 1984 in New York City. Now, it is a vintage collectible guitar, and is currently for sale. It is absolutely perfect, and will be sold according to the value of the collectible market. Serious inquires only. E-mail GLENN GlennMateandSons@aol.com

: : You may not believe this but my brother Andrew Desrosiers and his Friend David Newell are the creators of the Bladerunner and actually have had the patent that they have on the guitar returned to them. My brother actually can make you an original if you want one. He was involved with the technicians at guild and has serial number 00002 with the signatures of all the techs under its clear coat. Email me if you want to get in touch with him. He also has a few that he knows of that may be for sale.

: : : I dont know any history on this guitar, I was curious if you still owned it and if it might be for sale.

:
: I just happened to look at this thread and was really glad that I did. I've been looking for a Bladerunner ro almost a decade! The last one I played was a Cream white with pink and black. Wish I had bought it. Perhaps you can talk to your brother's friend and see what he can come up with?

: : I have been trying to get more follow up info...does anyone have a contact info for Andrew Desrosiers??? or his business??? I am the one who owns #8 Bladerunner GlennMateandSons@aol.com

:

: I have been looking fo rone on and off for a few years now and would love to hear from anyone about this guitar. please give me an email. thanx in advance
: James,

: You may not believe this but my brother Andrew Desrosiers and his Friend David Newell are the creators of the Bladerunner and actually have had the patent that they have on the guitar returned to them. My brother actually can make you an original if you want one. He was involved with the technicians at guild and has serial number 00002 with the signatures of all the techs under its clear coat. Email me if you want to get in touch with him. He also has a few that he knows of that may be for sale.

: David Desrosiers

: : Glen,
: : I dont know any history on this guitar, I was curious if you still owned it and if it might be for sale.

: : James

: : I have been looking fo rone on and off for a few years now and would love to hear from anyone about this guitar. please give me an email. thanx in advance

I own one of these great creations. It comes out of the case only once every two years to inspect it. I have had it appraised at $5000.00 and insured for that amount. it is serial #8 of 92 made. Its colors are a white/ebony body, red and black. The guitar has been in my possession since 1988 and never played except to tune. This guitar is flawless! I would like to purchase any of the others that may be out there and have not found one yet.

: : : I have been looking fo rone on and off for a few years now and would love to hear from anyone about this guitar. please give me an email. thanx in advance
: : : James,

: : : You may not believe this but my brother Andrew Desrosiers and his Friend David Newell are the creators of the Bladerunner and actually have had the patent that they have on the guitar returned to them. My brother actually can make you an original if you want one. He was involved with the technicians at guild and has serial number 00002 with the signatures of all the techs under its clear coat. Email me if you want to get in touch with him. He also has a few that he knows of that may be for sale.

: : : David Desrosiers

: : : : Glen,
: : : : I dont know any history on this guitar, I was curious if you still owned it and if it might be for sale.

: : : : James

: I own one of these great creations. It comes out of the case only once every two years to inspect it. I have had it appraised at $5000.00 and insured for that amount. it is serial #8 of 92 made. Its colors are a white/ebony body, red and black. The guitar has been in my possession since 1988 and never played except to tune. This guitar is flawless! I would like to purchase any of the others that may be out there and have not found one yet.

What would some one be willing to pay for a blade runner in good condition, three color, white, black, and red??

X-100 Bladerunner appraisal questions

I have a pearl white Bladerunner purchased new in 1985. It came with the original hard shell "safe case" complete with the grey lining wrapped empty VHS cassette box for storage inside. It has a few minor dings on it and the original Kahler locking nut has been replaced with a matching, heavier duty Floyd Rose unit. The tremolo is the original Kahler unit with the exception of the black Fender bar that was re-threaded to fit after the original bar cracked at the joint. As there were apparently, less than 100 of these built, I'd like to know its value (or at least a way to find a serial number or any kind of indicator of which number in the series I have.

Guild x-100 Blade Runner

I have a guild x-100 blade runner guitar and cannot find a serial number. does anyone know where the serial number is or should be located on this guitar billmongi@cs.com my guitar has been in storage since the mid 80's and has seldom been played it is in excellent condition

im am about to be in possesion of number 0001 of 0092 made. originally sent to joe perry as a black and pink model but joe turned it dow opting for the all black one.

id buy another for 1000.00 anyday. i also have the schecter genesis l6 illusion guitar, almost an exact bladeruuner match with the cutouts and all.
917 531-0382

: : : : You may not believe this but my brother Andrew Desrosiers and his Friend David Newell are the creators of the Bladerunner and actually have had the patent that they have on the guitar returned to them. My brother actually can make you an original if you want one. He was involved with the technicians at guild and has serial number 00002 with the signatures of all the techs under its clear coat. Email me if you want to get in touch with him. He also has a few that he knows of that may be for sale.

: : : : David Desrosiers

: : : : : Glen,
: : : : : I dont know any history on this guitar, I was curious if you still owned it and if it might be for sale.

: : : : : James

: : I own one of these great creations. It comes out of the case only once every two years to inspect it. I have had it appraised at $5000.00 and insured for that amount. it is serial #8 of 92 made. Its colors are a white/ebony body, red and black. The guitar has been in my possession since 1988 and never played except to tune. This guitar is flawless! I would like to purchase any of the others that may be out there and have not found one yet.

: What would some one be willing to pay for a blade runner in good condition, three color, white, black, and red??

im still waiting to hear from somebody about the bladerunners. ill take two if you got em
917 531 0382

Bladerunner Information

Hi everyone, Ed here from American Guitar Works. I can answer just about any questions regarding the Blade Runner I & II you may have. I was a long time friend of Andrew and worked with him all the way back to the original Crusader Drawings. I have been to Guild, played serial #0002 on stage several times, in 2005 started to produce the Blade runners again. Oddly enough the first guitar I built for sale in 2005 was again for Joe Perry and it was a Blade Runner. I didn't finish it in time so it was sold to a friend in SoCal.

I will try to get a timeline story together of what I know. Meanwhile, I am producing guitars again and the low serial number guitars are going up for sale. Blade Runner included.

Thanks and look forward to talking, Ed

www.americanguitarworks.com

Guild X 100

Hi, I saw your comment on the Guild Bladerunner. I'm looking for a case and was wondering if you may know of a source or if it might possibly fit into another model's case. I'm sure that finding an original is a longshot.
Thanks and take care,
Chris
Cgraham375@gmail.com

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.