Re: DeArmond Serial Number info

Advertisement
Posted by Chris Jones on Fri, 10/03/08 - 07:46:51.

: : S/N KC00076763 - DeArmond Electric - Tobacco Burst - Solid Body - 2 Single coil Pickups- Can Anyone give me more information on this Guitar?

: : Thanks in Advance for any information! Joseph

I came across this trying to find information about the DeArmond plant. It's an old post, and you may have already found this out by now--If you didn't find it, yet...I do know this much; the first number after the "KC" tells the year. So, yours was made in 2000. An "8" would be 1998, and a "9" would be 1999. Starting with 2000, they added another digit. So, KC00=2000, KC01=2001...etc.

Without a photo, I can't be certain, but it's probably a Starfire Special: semi-hollow, "Digsby" vibrato (like a Bigsby, but with a "D"), and single florentine [sharp] cutaway. You can look through the later DeArmond guitars here:
http://www.dearmondguitars.com/starfirespecial.html

Let me know if you want to sell it...;-)

hope that helped

~c

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

DeArmond Pilot De Luxe

I have a pilot de luxe serial number KC00091939 could anyone tell me any thing about it ?
Thanks in advance
Malcolms

S/N 808352- DeArmond satrfire special (guild)- semi hollow -crimson red - 2 Single coil Pickups- "digsby"
Can Anyone give me more information on this Guitar?

: : : Thanks in Advance for any information! Guno
: hope that helped

: ~c

l have a DeArmond X-155 Serial number S/N 8073364 crafted in Korea, could someone help me put a date of manufacture for this guitar ? Thanks Tony

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2014 , All Rights Reserved.