Re: GUILD D-100C/100, JF100C/100 JF100-12

Posted by Mike Murray on Sat, 04/10/10 - 12:28:55.

: : ANYONE HAVE A D-100, JF100, JF100-12 FOR SALE?

: We have a 1990 Guild D100 for sale, mint condition. Contact e-mail cjs46wbws@yahoo.ca for more info.

I have a JF100C. Double pick-guards and side neck-dots - custom-made...needed them as I play left-handed with the guitar strung for a right-hander. Fishman pickup. This guitar is in pristine condition. It was the first and only jumbo body I ever purchased - My arms are not comfortable with the larger body. It could not have even 2 hours of playing time - no kidding!
Thanks. Mike Murray E-mail: 2gooseacres@gmail.com

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

guild D 100

I have a 1974 .

Guild D 100 ( C, or CRV)

Does anyone have a Guild D 100 ; 100C; or 100 CRV for sale? Thanks--bp
Bill@pattersonnurserysales.com

Guild JF-100

I have a Guild JF-100 1984 , or thats what the original sticker says. It has a bolt on bridge, A zero fret, no name or serial # anywhere. It says JF-100 on the Truss rod cover. Plain headstock. Any one know anything about it.?

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.