apollo bass

Advertisement
Posted by josh rowe on Sun, 10/29/06 - 11:09:29.
In Reply to Apollo's Axes

I was given a vintage apollo bass a few years ago and would like to know more about it. I need to have it worked on and would like to know what to do or not to do with it. It is a 4 string bass with a violin style body. If anyone has any info the guitar or the company please contact me.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: apollo bass

Do you still have the Apollo bass? I used to have one many years ago but I believe that the name on it was Raven. It was a violin shape right down to the head which was "curled" like a violin. Mine was not a great playing guitar and I sold it for 100.00. Being a bass player, I now kick myself for selling it. Even though it wasn't great, I would love one as a sort of keepsake. Let me know if you might be interested in selling it!

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2014 , All Rights Reserved.