Wanted: Ibanez ICJ100WZ

Posted by Tom on Fri, 12/30/05 - 10:33:27.
In Reply to The Ibanez Centre

If anyone knows where I can get hold of one, or has one for sale, please e-mail me.

Thanks

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: Wanted: Ibanez ICJ100WZ

I have one that I am willing to sell for the right amount and to someone who'll use it. It only has one nick on the back top that I can see. It was on it when I bought it. It currently has a ZW EMG 81 85 set in it but I also have the original pickups and electronics.

: I have one that I am willing to sell for the right amount and to someone who'll use it. It only has one nick on the back top that I can see. It was on it when I bought it. It currently has a ZW EMG 81 85 set in it but I also have the original pickups and electronics.

I dream about it and looking for since a long time. What's your price ? ... Just to know if i can realise this teen dream ?

: I am also looking for a j. model iceman. If anyone knows where I can get hold of one, or has one for sale, please e-mail me.

: Thanks

j yuenger on ebay (listed as iceman)

item number: 320323087170 $2000 starting bid. 0 bids with 7 hours left.

Re: j yuenger on ebay (listed as iceman)

ICJ100WZ J Yeunger Signature Ibanez, item number: 320323087170 sold through ebay on 12 December, 2008 with only three bids for $3,054.00...and that's without any reference to name or model number. Yikes! They could be had for about half that just a few years ago.. I check ebay daily and haven't seen one since.

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.