Re: Selling: Destroyer II Cherry Red early 1980's model

Posted by Matt on Mon, 03/03/08 - 07:20:04.

Hi. I would be keen to buy your guitar, particularly if it has the hardtail bridge. Is it still for sale?
my email is cargill_tele@yahoo.com.au

: I have an Ibanez Destroyer II, cherry red, approx. early 1980's vintage. I bought it in 1983, and have played it no more than 5-10 times in last 20 years. I am selling it because I prefer my Stratocasters, and the Destroyer doesn't suit my playing style or my music. Condition is excellent, especially frets, bridge, nut, tuning heads, etc etc; only blemishes are on the paintwork ( a few very tiny chips on the extremeties, and a little belt-buckle scratch on the back). I am interested in any responses; I am based in Adelaide.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: Selling: Destroyer II Cherry Red early 1980's model

: Hi. I would be keen to buy your guitar, particularly if it has the hardtail bridge. Is it still for sale?
: my email is riverskier1@yahoo.com do you have pix please email if you do

: : I have an Ibanez Destroyer II, cherry red, approx. early 1980's vintage. I bought it in 1983, and have played it no more than 5-10 times in last 20 years. I am selling it because I prefer my Stratocasters, and the Destroyer doesn't suit my playing style or my music. Condition is excellent, especially frets, bridge, nut, tuning heads, etc etc; only blemishes are on the paintwork ( a few very tiny chips on the extremeties, and a little belt-buckle scratch on the back). I am interested in any responses; I am based in Adelaide.

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.