Looking for Ibanez SC500 NNT

Posted by Christopher on Sat, 02/02/02 - 00:34:01.
In Reply to The Ibanez Centre

Looking for Ibanez SC500 NNT

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: Looking for Ibanez SC500 NNT

i have one sc500 NNT how much you willing to pay for it

: i have one sc500 NNT but i am looking for an other one if sombody willing to sell i ll be hapy to buy

I have a sc500 NNT. Has some MINOR blems. plays wonderfully, no problems with any of the electric elements.

Let me know a price. (this is QUITE a bit after your post, so mostly this isnt going anywhere but I wouldnt mind selling mine)

how much dude? give me some news a'ight... thx

How did you hear about the Ibanez SC500?
I had no idea they even existed until my guitar teacher Sammy showed me one from his private collection. Apparently, they were only made for a few years before they were sued on patent infringement because a smaller manufacturer had already made a solid-body classical electric, so they had to be discontinued for legal reasons.
Sammy said he got his at the guitar store he now works at (he actually took the job whenever he found the guitar) and the owner said it had been sitting in the shop for years and nobody had ever bought it until then. I've been looking for one just like it for years. Even scouring the internet, I've only been able to find pictures.
I hope I have at least provided information as to its background and the reason behind its rarity. I wish you the best of luck on your search.

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.