Ibanez Ghostrider for sale GR220

Advertisement
Posted by Patrick McCunney on Fri, 08/19/05 - 15:17:04.
In Reply to The Ibanez Centre

1995 or 1996 Ibanez Ghostrider GR220 (black with P90 pickups). Excellent condition, save for one small ding. Hardshell case included. I have pics if youre interested. Asking 375.00

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: Ibanez Ghostrider for sale GR220

: 1995 or 1996 Ibanez Ghostrider GR220 (black with P90 pickups). Excellent condition, save for one small ding. Hardshell case included. I have pics if youre interested. Asking 375.00

can you send me pics??

do you still have your ghostrider?

I just got a 1995 GR220 Ibanez Ghostrider (in trans green) in on a trade. I am trying to figure out the value. It's in almost new shape. Can someone help me out with a value?

Thanks,
Keith

: I just got a 1995 GR220 Ibanez Ghostrider (in trans green) in on a trade. I am trying to figure out the value. It's in almost new shape. Can someone help me out with a value?

: Thanks,

Nevermind, I got some prices from ebay.
: Keith

: I just got a 1995 GR220 Ibanez Ghostrider (in trans green) in on a trade. I am trying to figure out the value. It's in almost new shape. Can someone help me out with a value?

: Thanks,

Nevermind, I got some prices from ebay.
: Keith

Could you please Email me some pics? I have a Ibanez of my own, and i belive it be a Ghostrider, but i cannot find the model name on the net or anything. Your pictures would confirm if it was.
Thanks.

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2014 , All Rights Reserved.