*** Rare ESP Early 90's Neck-Thru Horizon - EMG's

Posted by Joel Drabicki on Sat, 02/02/02 - 22:13:23.
In Reply to Cool Guitars

Ive got a sweet ESP neck-thru Horizon, back from the good ol days when they were doing some killer neck-thrus. ESP set a retail of over $1900 on her back in the early 90s, so you know just how sweet she is. This beast has the classic ESP pointy headstock, full neck and headstock binding, Archtop contoured body, a killer metallic blue in color, very rare Ebony fingerboard with NO inlays...looks very cool, it has all chrome hardware ie. Floyd, 1 vol, 1 tone, 3-way toggle, 6 inline ESP tuners, locking nut, even a chrome metal pickup bezel. Shes recently had a tune-up including truss rod adjustment to .009 on the low E at the 9th, Floyd adjusted to perfect parallel balance with the body, and the action was set for some killer shredding, then she was restrung with 9s. The active electronics including an EMG 81 at the bridge and a matching SC at the neck make this axe scream through my rack and the EMGs guarantee a killer tone no matter what amp youre driving your speakers with!!! I think I mentioned just about everything....oh yeah, the original tolex covered, black fur lined, ESP logoed, hardshell (WOOD) case is definitely included with the axe. I have pictures for anyone interested...just email and Ill get them out to you.

Thanks,
- Joel
708-599-0755

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.