kh2 relic and ouija for sale

Posted by john on Tue, 06/25/02 - 08:36:26.
In Reply to Cool Guitars

Im selling 2 Kh2 relics and 1 kh2 ouija all new still with shipping cases and uplayed
offers

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: kh2 relic and ouija for sale

: Im selling 2 Kh2 relics and 1 kh2 ouija all new still with shipping cases and uplayed
: offers

$2800 for the relic if not please tell me what is a good price thank you

: Im selling 2 Kh2 relics and 1 kh2 ouija all new still with shipping cases and uplayed
these still for sale?

im looking for a ouija guitar to buy. i dont care of the condition. anybody no anything please contact me by email. thanks.

I'll give u 650.00 for the ouija

Ill Give you $1.250 for a relic??? please let me know thanks.........

: : Im selling 2 Kh2 relics and 1 kh2 ouija all new still with shipping cases and uplayed
: : offers

: Ill Give you $2.000 for a ouija. please let me know asap. thanks.

kirk's kh2 ouija

anybody know what happen 2 kirk's original ouija? it seems nowadays he's using the replica unit.

: : Im selling 2 Kh2 relics and 1 kh2 ouija all new still with shipping cases and uplayed
: : offers

Is this KH-2 relic the same as KH-2 vintage (only 100 made) ,if it is I would like to buy it.Please mail me!!!

: : : Im selling 2 Kh2 relics and 1 kh2 ouija all new still with shipping cases and uplayed
: : : offers

I'll buy the ouija from you, how u asking? I'll place an offer of 650

hi i would like to kno even if is passed a lot of time if you have the ouija to sell and in which condition is, cause if it is new i should made a wonderfull offer to you,let me know
ciao
matteo

: : : : Im selling 2 Kh2 relics and 1 kh2 ouija all new still with shipping cases

and uplayed
: : : : offers

: I'll buy the ouija from you, how u asking? I'll place an offer of 650

I will offer $1400.00 for ouija but it has to have the moon and star inlays. Let me know if this is fair.

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.