Metallica ESP/LTD Hetfield The Grynch

Posted by Scott on Sun, 04/06/03 - 17:46:19.
In Reply to Cool Guitars

i have a couple of the first preorders for the ESP/LTD James Hetfield Grynch Guitar. so i have a few to sell. they are sold out everywhere. there are only 200 made so these are very rare. if interested, please email me. im taking offers. i will ship the same day i receive the guitar.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: Metallica ESP/LTD Hetfield The Grynch

Do u still have one of these? how much?

do you still have it? how much would it cost?

: i have a couple of the first preorders for the ESP/LTD James Hetfield Grynch Guitar. so i have a few to sell. they are sold out everywhere. there are only 200 made so these are very rare. if interested, please email me. im taking offers. i will ship the same day i receive the guitar.

do you have any more of these availible ?? and how much would one cost ?

How much and what do they look like? Are they V's or Explorer's or what?

how much are you selling them for

: i have a couple of the first preorders for the ESP/LTD James Hetfield Grynch Guitar. so i have a few to sell. they are sold out everywhere. there are only 200 made so these are very rare. if interested, please email me. im taking offers. i will ship the same day i receive the guitar.

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.