ESP KH-2 Ouija with Certificate of Authenticity FOR SALE!

Posted by Frasco on Mon, 11/03/03 - 22:58:38.
In Reply to Cool Guitars

Hey Everybody,
My name is Chris Frasco and I'm thinking about selling my ESP KH-2 Ouija - Moon and Star inlays (Only 46 of this variety were ever made). It's in DAMN NEAR MINT CONDITION. The ONLY reason I'm selling it is because I go to Berklee College of Music and I'm trying to raise enough money to stay for the summer semester. I'm the original/only owner of this guitar - I still have the 1998 purchase receipt to prove it. I also have the Certificate of Authenticity which is in flawless condition. It's Serial # K-22223. It also includes it's original case.
The only reason why this guitar isn't completely mint is that there is one ding. It's on the surface between the top and back (sometimes called the rim). It's very small and not visible when looking directly at the front or back. You can only see it from the playing position and you have to be specifically looking for it. But, here's something to make up for that: The clear protective peel-off plastic over the back electronics access panel that bears the sticker - "INSPECTED IN THE USA." and is initialled by Kirk Hammett himself - is still on and in tact.
My E-mail address is Frasco157@aol.com. I have pictures available for anyone interested. I know the current value of this guitar - PLEASE, serious offers/inquiries only!

Thanks,
Chris

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Trades?

918-809-5243 I was interested in a trade. I have a very unique guitar. Steinberger Synapse 2 Transposable Capo type, not the whammy bar type. Great guitar. I'm kinda looking to sell this red, beauty off. I have a voice mail.

Re: ESP KH-2 Ouija with Certificate of Authenticity FOR SALE!

Hi , is this guitar still avialable to buy ..... how much do you want for it ?

: Hey Everybody,
: My name is Chris Frasco and I'm thinking about selling my ESP KH-2 Ouija - Moon and Star inlays (Only 46 of this variety were ever made). It's in DAMN NEAR MINT CONDITION. The ONLY reason I'm selling it is because I go to Berklee College of Music and I'm trying to raise enough money to stay for the summer semester. I'm the original/only owner of this guitar - I still have the 1998 purchase receipt to prove it. I also have the Certificate of Authenticity which is in flawless condition. It's Serial # K-22223. It also includes it's original case.
: The only reason why this guitar isn't completely mint is that there is one ding. It's on the surface between the top and back (sometimes called the rim). It's very small and not visible when looking directly at the front or back. You can only see it from the playing position and you have to be specifically looking for it. But, here's something to make up for that: The clear protective peel-off plastic over the back electronics access panel that bears the sticker - "INSPECTED IN THE USA." and is initialled by Kirk Hammett himself - is still on and in tact.
: My E-mail address is Frasco157@aol.com. I have pictures available for anyone interested. I know the current value of this guitar - PLEASE, serious offers/inquiries only!

: Thanks,
: Chris

is it still for sale??????????
please contact me at joker_jt3@hotmail.com if it is

2 Questions
1- Did you Sell It Yet
2- How Much?

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.