Re: Looking for Alex Lifeson Signature Guitar

Advertisement
Posted by Johnny Fargo on Sun, 06/01/08 - 20:56:54.

: Johnny:

: Are you still in possession of the blue flame top Oracle? If so, do you have a photo? And what would you ask for it?

: Thanks very much -- feel free to email me directly, if you like...

: Matt

: : I have two Signatures, I'd be willing to part with one of them, a blue flame top 2nd generation neck thru Oracle.

: : Johnny

Matt,

I do still have the blue flame Oracle. I paid $1500 ($1500 used of course). I'd be looking at getting something very close to that price. I don't need the money, I just have way too many guitars. I don't need to tell you how rare any Signature guitar is--- only about 500 made total for all models. Thanks, Johnny

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Signature Bass

Is anyone in possession of a Signature Bass? I recently purchased an un-used Sig Bass, apparently made during the Signature era '87 - '90. This thing is spotless. Just want more info.

Did you part with this guitar or is it still for sale?

Robert

Robert,

The blue flame top Signature is still for sale. I haven't been trying to sell it, but I stil have it. Mail me at rarefish (at sign) flash.net if interested.

Johnny

: Did you part with this guitar or is it still for sale?

: Robert

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2014 , All Rights Reserved.