Synsonics built in amp

Posted by Eli on Thu, 01/06/00 - 22:31:06.
In Reply to Cool Guitars

I'm looking for an electric guitar with a built in amp. I've heard of one and saw one but I was wondering if there were any other designs.
The Synsonics Guitar is supposedly by Gretsch..

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: Synsonics built in amp

: I'm looking for an electric guitar with a built in amp. I've heard of one and saw one but I was wondering if there were any other designs.
: The Synsonics Guitar is supposedly by Gretsch..

Ihave a Synsonics guitar with a build in amp,
e-mail me

: : I'm looking for an electric guitar with a built in amp. I've heard of one and saw one but I was wondering if there were any other designs.
: : The Synsonics Guitar is supposedly by Gretsch..

: Ihave a Synsonics guitar with a build in amp,
: e-mail me

: : : I'm looking for an electric guitar with a built in amp. I've heard of one and saw one but I was wondering if there were any other designs.
: : : The Synsonics Guitar is supposedly by Gretsch..

: : Ihave a Synsonics guitar with a build in amp,
: : e-mail me

I am trying to sell a guitar with an amp built in. If you are interested email me and I will give you more details about it. Thanks

: : : : I'm looking for an electric guitar with a built in amp. I've heard of one and saw one but I was wondering if there were any other designs.
: : : : The Synsonics Guitar is supposedly by Gretsch..

: : : Ihave a Synsonics guitar with a build in amp,
: : : e-mail me

:
: I am trying to sell a guitar with an amp built in. If you are interested email me and I will give you more details about it. Thanks

I have one for sale everything work on it.I still play it I have not seen another guitar like it you can take it anywere and play with no amp how cool.I play it at church with a amp and it sound GREAT.It's black and I'm asking 65.00 for it. I hope to find a good home for it.e=mail me

I am looking to buy a Synsonics electric guitar that has the built in amp and speaker. I am looking to purchase either the Terminator model with the speaker on the back of the guitar or the Steinburger headless copy with the speaker on the front. If you know where i can get one please let me know. Thank you!

i have a synsonics guitar w/built in amp. i got it at a toys r us store in 1989. still play it today. its black W/red pin stripes . its a good guitar. had to give it a tune -up but it still rocks. and i was told it was made by mattle the toy company.

if any body would like to ask any questions on it or anybody else has one i would like to talk. e-mail wrj711@aol.com Thanks.

I have a sysonics electric/acoustic with a built in amp. The model name is "Terminator". The guitar is mint, but a lttle dusty, but a buffer rag can help that. Email me at hhenry@neo.rr.com if interested

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.